Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
imti1418

Thought I'd share few pics of my Kizashi
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-09 at 5.46.30 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-09 at 5.46.31 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-09 at 5.46.31 PM(1).jpeg
KuroNekko

Looks new. I think the UK Kizashis are probably the most luxurious Kizashis ever spec'ed. They have features that other nations did not get such as front parking sensors, headlight washers, HID low beams, folding mirrors, rear fog lights, etc. Even in Suzuki's homeland of Japan, I don't think they got the Sport package. However, it's said that all UK Kizashis were AWD models so UK consumers didn't get the variations that others did.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
imti1418

KuroNekko wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:12 pm Looks new. I think the UK Kizashis are probably the most luxurious Kizashis ever spec'ed. They have features that other nations did not get such as front parking sensors, headlight washers, HID low beams, folding mirrors, rear fog lights, etc. Even in Suzuki's homeland of Japan, I don't think they got the Sport package. However, it's said that all UK Kizashis were AWD models so UK consumers didn't get the variations that others did.
That is true indeed here as far as i know we only have the AWD version. Would be nice to have a manual version too to add some variation. Honestly i have never seen a Kizashi here myself ever until now :). Moved over from an Alfa 159 which died on me.
Abdullah

Nice.... it’s very nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NickSaggy

These are the real machines that Suzuki used to make. The rest are just a joke. I don't like small cars
KuroNekko

NickSaggy wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:38 pm These are the real machines that Suzuki used to make. The rest are just a joke. I don't like small cars
Ironically, Suzuki is best known for their small cars and the Kizashi was supposed to be their real in-house entry into the segment of larger, higher quality vehicles. Hence, the name "Kizashi" translates to harbinger or omen. However, they had really bad timing due to the global economic crisis and the world wasn't that interested in pricier Suzukis despite critical acclaim. The Suzuki dealer network in the US and Canada was also rather poor and did no favors for the Kizashi. After the flop of the Kizashi, Suzuki reverted back to focusing on small vehicles.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)