Debadged, tinted and flat black front emblem

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
kizashiBAMA

Well the title pretty much covers it. Did the debadging a couple days after I bought it. Soon after that the windows were tinted (5% rear windows/back window, 15% driver/passenger windows, eyebrow). Then the other day I wanted to see what the front emblem would look like flat black, turns out to be pretty sweet IMO. I'm just hoping Metatrox will get his vinyl front bumper stickers up and running soon so I can put the final touches to the front... :cry:
Attachments
k2.jpg
k1.jpg
2011 Red 6-Speed FWD GTS Sport
ragmopp01

Looks Great!

So...how did you paint that front emblem? I really don't like that big S sticking out like it does.
TheHolyGhost

Looks nice. The chrome from the sport model looks great on the red! Awesome looking car! Front emblem looks pretty good, too.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
kizashiBAMA

ragmopp01 wrote:Looks Great!

So...how did you paint that front emblem? I really don't like that big S sticking out like it does.
Honestly, all I did was tape off about a square foot (with newspaper) around the S and applied 3 coats of flat black spray paint from good ol' Home Depot. :D

I only covered a square foot because there was no wind so I wasn't too worried about over spray.
2011 Red 6-Speed FWD GTS Sport
NeverEnuff

Looks great. I did the same thing the day I bought mine. I heated up the front S with a hair drier and pulled it off. I painted it with Plasti Dip spay and it turned out nice. I owned a John Cooper Works MINI and a lot of MINI owners use Plasti Dip spray to get rid of all the chrome trim. Its easily removable with Mineral Spirits and holds up nice. Google "plasti dip chrome trim" and you will see a lot of examples.
RjKizashi

Looks outstanding .... think I'd try the black chrome on the front S myself. Car looks shit hot in red or white.
Rj Arizona
2010 Kizashi SLS AWD/Wifes

nastexan

yo seriously that red with chrome looks awesome. dnt know bout the mate black with that same grill though, maybe matt black it all.