my fav pic of my car
Attachments
267.JPG
240.JPG
nytq

Good to see your having fun with it!
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
giankigreco

ha thanks brother what else is there to do?!?!?!?!?!?
theres not barely any A.M.P to make it faster
stevewagner23

alright where did you get those led underglows and headlights because those are pretty legit
giankigreco

Ha Ty in eBay search up h7 hid kits. Basically a plug in system not hard to do at all. I paid 33 dollars for a set so I bought 2 just in case. Still never broke or burnt out. LEDs I got online umm. Neons underneath friend works in a car shop and gave me 5 neon bars for free . So just played around with it.
nytq

Hey giankigreco, just curious what dealer you bought at. I'm assuming it was the one in Wayne, NJ. If so have you delt with there service dept yet? I bought at the Greenbrook in dunnellen, NJ. Been back 4 times now and I don't want to deal with them anymore they are idiots. What has your experience been like?
giankigreco

Service is great . Um well I have a bestfriend who works there and he gets me in. Oil change 27 dollars umm fast as hell . If you go there ask valet for a guy named Eddie say you know Giancarlo from the forum. He can hook u up with nitrogen in your tires for free but don't say shit to any one there except him. I'll tell him too to take care of you. What's ur name?
nytq

Hey thanks Giancarlo! Armando here. I appreciated the hook up. I'm not planning anything right now, just had to check out my other options cause I just can't take the idiots over at Greenbrook anymore. I have to get over there one more time to have them change a side marker, but after that I won't be back there. I'll definitely hit up Eddie in Wayne. I'll give you a heads up if I do head over there. Thanks again!
giankigreco

Ha yeah no problem but I asked him and he said he can't do the nitrogen because he can get fired but he can get you first in line and cut everyone haha. He said maybe though. Yeah tell me when you go there cause I wanna see how you did your intake. Mine idk is working properly. It has the suck noise but then it's too quiet and if I step on the gas for 5 secs and let go of it completely it kicks and I don't think that's good for the car . Any ideas?