Last One That Posts Wins!

Non-Suzuki related topics. Anything can go here.
bootymac

sx4rocious wrote:(I know what you're thinking and no, it will be modest...)
:lol:
Wonson92

bootymac wrote:
sx4rocious wrote:(I know what you're thinking and no, it will be modest...)
:lol:
Double :lol:
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
SamirD

sx4rocious wrote:ha!! I'm sure she will be delighted to hear!

We are planning a much better photoshoot this summer (I know what you're thinking and no, it will be modest...)
I actually don't think of that when I think of photoshoot, especially with a car. I like a balanced shot where the model isn't the only thing you're drooling over and forget the car or vice versa.

Shots I like (that I've taken):
sx4rocious

good pics! good looking girl too. I literally have thousands of pics I've taken of my wife and other models over the years. Modeling everything from prom and wedding dresses to cars to a piano once. It was fun, but I'm too old now. It's really hard to ask an 18 year old girl to be sexy when I have a 19 year old daughter that I would rather no one ever refered to as sexy...
SamirD

sx4rocious wrote:good pics! good looking girl too. I literally have thousands of pics I've taken of my wife and other models over the years. Modeling everything from prom and wedding dresses to cars to a piano once. It was fun, but I'm too old now. It's really hard to ask an 18 year old girl to be sexy when I have a 19 year old daughter that I would rather no one ever refered to as sexy...
Pics or it didn't happen. :mrgreen:

That's the crux of it though, isn't it? Sexy is all fun and good until it's your own that's got all eyes on them. :shock:
sx4rocious

SamirD wrote:
sx4rocious wrote:good pics! good looking girl too. I literally have thousands of pics I've taken of my wife and other models over the years. Modeling everything from prom and wedding dresses to cars to a piano once. It was fun, but I'm too old now. It's really hard to ask an 18 year old girl to be sexy when I have a 19 year old daughter that I would rather no one ever refered to as sexy...
Pics or it didn't happen. :mrgreen:

That's the crux of it though, isn't it? Sexy is all fun and good until it's your own that's got all eyes on them. :shock:
haha yeah! I don't really mind as much when it comes to my wife. I'm proud of how beautiful she is. I also trust he wholeheartedly. We have a very strange relationship. We've been married the better part of 11 years, but most people that meet us still think we're newlyweds! My daughter is also very beautiful in a funky "glam\punk\princess" sort of way. She's all into Anemea (SP?) and hardcore bands (which is where I get most of my new music from LOL) but the first person that calls he "sexy" in front of me will be eating from a straw for at least 6 weeks... Maybe it's a good thing she lives 800 miles away huh?
SamirD

That's awesome that after 11 years, you guys still have the aura of newlyweds. We're entering year two and everyone thinks we're just perfect together and have been together forever.
mgp123

OK so what is it I won again? :lol:
mgp123

Wait, did you change topics before I could post? :?
~tc~

mgp123 wrote:OK so what is it I won again? :lol:
Nothing. Second place is the first loser :)
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic