so what did YOU listen to today?

Non-Suzuki related topics. Anything can go here.
sx4rocious

Started a thread like this on the SX4 forums and it was actually kinda fun. I'm just curious what everyone chooses for in-car entertainment around these parts. My drive today consisted of (it's a 36 mile one way commute BTW.) old-school Ill Nino and some newer In Flames to keep my blood pumping on this freezing day. The way home will most likely consist of the Pandora New School Comedy channel.

Ready...
Set...
GO!!!
IshaanIan

was mostly listening to this massive attack album last night, but all of a sudden my iPod played Fame by David Bowie and I was in a whole new mood :D
SamirD

I'm listening to the engine rpms, suspension noises, and navigation instructions. :mrgreen:
sx4rocious

IshaanIan wrote:was mostly listening to this massive attack album last night, but all of a sudden my iPod played Fame by David Bowie and I was in a whole new mood :D
Good choise!! MA is great for extended in-car time
KuroNekko

sx4rocious wrote:Started a thread like this on the SX4 forums and it was actually kinda fun. I'm just curious what everyone chooses for in-car entertainment around these parts. My drive today consisted of (it's a 36 mile one way commute BTW.) old-school Ill Nino and some newer In Flames to keep my blood pumping on this freezing day. The way home will most likely consist of the Pandora New School Comedy channel.

Ready...
Set...
GO!!!
Yay, a metal head! \m/

I listen to metal and rock, but mostly industrial these days. I like metal and I like electronic so industrial is like their cyber-Goth love child. A lot of industrial music sub-genres like EBM, Aggrotech, electronicore is bass heavy so the Kizashi's RF system is simply delightful. It's how I cope with DC traffic.
I'm also starting to listen to some Japanese bands as some are pretty good.
I also use the new Apple iTunes radio via my iPhone. It works well with the Kizashi's Bluetooth audio.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
krell

Marley - Burning & Looting
Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
coref1

Black Label Society & Clutch.
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:Yay, a metal head! \m/

I listen to metal and rock, but mostly industrial these days. I like metal and I like electronic so industrial is like their cyber-Goth love child. A lot of industrial music sub-genres like EBM, Aggrotech, electronicore is bass heavy so the Kizashi's RF system is simply delightful. It's how I cope with DC traffic.
I'm also starting to listen to some Japanese bands as some are pretty good.
I also use the new Apple iTunes radio via my iPhone. It works well with the Kizashi's Bluetooth audio.
Dream Theater? I grew up on their early albums--Images and Words and Awake. 8-)
fjroman2

I generally listen to the Sirius NFL Channel :D but when I listen to music my taste is very ecclectic. I have been listening to a lot of Sammy Haggar Van Halen (Dreams especially), Rage Against the Machine, Type O Negative, Tu Pac, Jay Z, Eminem, etc... :lol:

I'll also switch to Sirius 114 (Fox News) at times to get my daily conservatism...I like "The Five".
2013 Suzuki Kizashi SLS AWD - Premium Silver
Priors:
2007 Mazda 3S GTS
2004 VW Passat
1997 Nissan Pathfinder
2013 Honda Pilot (wife's vehicle)
SamirD

Earlier today--Dream Theater, Queensryche, Tamil radio, some Hindi and Bangra and then Yui. :mrgreen: