2015 Subaru Legacy leaked

Non-Suzuki related topics. Anything can go here.
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:Makes sense with what Bootymac posted regarding what the owner's manual said.
Minimal power to rear in FWD mode but not completely FWD like a 6 speed manual Kizashi that lacks a rear diff and transfer case.
Yep, so you can't really expect fwd gas mileage since the propeller shaft and rear diff is still robbing some power.

But it is nice to know that the system is always engaged to keep you safe.
KuroNekko

I saw my first one out on the street a few days ago. It was a dealer loaner car.
I must say it looks much better in person than in many photos I've seen. The car is nicely executed and is an improvement over the last generation aesthetically. One thing I found curious was that this 4 cylinder model had only one exhaust pipe. I seem to think these days, many cars have dual exhausts even for 4 cylinder models. That being said, the exhaust tip was large and looked good. I liked the look of it better than many dual exhaust rivals short of the Kizashi, of course.

About the only thing I don't care for aesthetically are the wheels. I'm simply not a fan of the dual tone black and silver wheels Subaru is now putting on many of their models.

Too bad this car is now CVT-only. However, the Subaru CVT is said to be among the best in the industry and has high reliability.
2014-08-07 17.47.32.jpg
2014-08-07 17.47.32.jpg (451.66 KiB) Viewed 3804 times
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Dthrill_08

Kuro that Legacy looks just like a Ford Taurus. It's surprising since Subaru have a partnership with Toyota and not Ford/Mazda. I love the Headlights tho.
KuroNekko

A lot of people have said it looks like a Ford Taurus. Others have said it's reminiscent of an Acura TL. I see both.

The fascia and grill is very Taurus. The flat hood that is enclosed like a box along with the some angular side lines make it look like a TL.

Overall, it's a good looking car in person. I also like the new WRX quite a bit despite a lot of people hating on the styling.

While both the Legacy and WRX had much better looking concepts, the production models aren't bad, especially considering what Subaru had put out for the last few years. These new designs are HUGE improvements in my book. I'd actually want to own Subarus again which I couldn't say last generation based on styling.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)