Why Do You Visit?

Non-Suzuki related topics. Anything can go here.
sx4rocious

Never been part of a car "community" before. This is one of the best! The Kizashi is actually my wife's car and I find myself spending more time here than on the SX4 site since you guys are not only more active, but more fun!

And DITTO on the big 'ol thank you to Moto!! I find this site really passes the time at work!
LPSISRL

I started getting on forums when I bought my 2009 SX4 Crossover. When I sold that and bought my Kizashi, it was just natural to continue on in this one. I appreciate the wealth of information not just about the Kizashi but about car stuff in general. I enjoy that the forum is very civil with a great bunch of guys (and a few gals too!). It's neat that there are people from all over this world that join into the very tiny world of our great Kizashi. A great car that most will never know about. So thanks everyone, especially the moderator and those who post on a regular basis. I also have to admit that I live vicariously through WESHOOT's posts since I would never have the guts to drive my Kizzy like that. :-)
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
twoqttsdad

Nice place to take a break from work and see, talk, or read about the best car I've ever owned!

It's good to know there's a place you can go that'll probably know more about any Kizashi issues than your typical mechanic or service advisor or parts counter person.
2012 SLS
Azure Grey
FWD CVT
SamirD

twoqttsdad wrote:It's good to know there's a place you can go that'll probably know more about any Kizashi issues than your typical mechanic or service advisor or parts counter person.
That's for sure! I can't believe how much I know about the Kizashi TPMS system. :lol: