What did you do to your other car(s) today?

Non-Suzuki related topics. Anything can go here.
Speed_Racer

KuroNekko wrote:
Speed_Racer wrote:I just brought home a V-Strom, so now I'm up to four Suzukis. What trophy do I get?

Kizashi, SX4 (selling for parents), SV650S, DL1000

V-Strom!!! Nice, dude! This is also the next bike I'm considering. I'm basically copying you. Haha. However, it will be a while before I can ride again given my move. I actually just sold my SV and the buyer is picking it up tomorrow. I'm sad to see it go, but I can't take it with me. However, it's nice seeing this buyer very excited about his first bike.
Copycat! haha it's a very capable bike, and so much more comfortable than the SV for longer rides. The only issue I have is some wind buffeting at certain speeds. I'm trying to figure out the right windscreen adjustments to make it go away.
'12 Kizashi,'03 SV650,'04 DL1000
Speed_Racer

After having me store it for nine months while they RV around the country, my parents [finally] decided to sell their SX4. I only had it listed a week before someone snapped it up for $7500 as his daughter's first car.

Speed_Racer

More buying and selling updates from me.

I picked up a Triumph this past autumn from a guy cleaning out his garage. I've been dreaming about this bike for about six years so it was about time and well worth the wait. What a ride!

Because of that purchase, it was time to list the SV. Unfortunately I just don't have time or space to manage three motorcycles. I sold the SV a few weeks ago to a guy buying it for his wife so they can ride together. It was sad to see it go, but I'm glad it went to a good home.

Last pic of the SV:
Speed_Racer

Racking up the miles on the two-wheeled Suzuki. The goal is to hit all five Utah National Parks by moto this year. It is a seriously comfortable long-distance bike, my most recent two-day trip to Arches and Canyonlands was just over 600 miles. I wouldn't mind a cupholder though ;)

KuroNekko

Speed_Racer wrote:Racking up the miles on the two-wheeled Suzuki. The goal is to hit all five Utah National Parks by moto this year. It is a seriously comfortable long-distance bike, my most recent two-day trip to Arches and Canyonlands was just over 600 miles. I wouldn't mind a cupholder though ;)

Super jealous over here.
When I went camping at Joshua Tree a little while back, I saw a guy in a campsite with an adventure bike. I need in on this. Soon.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Tom Kizzie

Took my swift sport from the garage. It was standing there sinds i bought the kizashi 7 months ago ;)
I did give it a new battery and brakepads. Tomorrow i bring the car for maintenance&yearly checkup and then the car will be for sale. 8-)
kizashi 6mt black
motosonic

I bit the bullet and put a tow hitch on the Kizashi so I can Put on a real bike rack don't have to damage the trunk or keep stuffing my bike in the trunk. Also had to replace those pesky rear shocks. :(
n8dogg

Sold off wife's 2004 Toyota Sienna minivan with 194k miles for $4000. Replaced it with 2013 Nissan Armada in Platinum Reserve trim!
'12 Kizashi SLS AWD w/RF sound
easy to chip Vivid Red and 25% window tint
Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus II
Power Stop Rotors and Pads
183,xxx miles and still lovin it!
n8dogg

Took the newly acquired Armada on its first camping trip!
Attachments
Camping at Lake Kachess, Washington
Camping at Lake Kachess, Washington
Armada camping.jpg (542.49 KiB) Viewed 13514 times
'12 Kizashi SLS AWD w/RF sound
easy to chip Vivid Red and 25% window tint
Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus II
Power Stop Rotors and Pads
183,xxx miles and still lovin it!