So my uncle is an idiot

Non-Suzuki related topics. Anything can go here.
Eric998765

4th of July weekend my family had our annual get-together on our land in Virginia (note: out in the middle of no where). My uncle has a few beers and decides he needs to move my dad's truck for some unknown reason, and had a few people sitting in the bed obstructing his view while doing it. Long story short, the hood of my two month old Kizzy now has a huge dent in it causing my hood to not sit right. My uncle is going to pay for it, and no paint for scratched, however it is going to be $620 to fix, and they are going to have to repaint the section for some reason (god I hope it turns out ok).

Is there just something with new cars? My poor Kizzy has already been hit by two shopping carts and now this. Sigh.
mysuzyK

I am also "battle wounded", my car at 6 weeks old, someone put a nice gouge in my
driver and rear door @ $600 damage. :o, and it was it in a corporate "secured"
parking garage. oh boy was I mad :evil:
naviguy

The day I got mine, I got the worst ding possible on the right rear door, but a ding removal service got it out same day... He mentioned our kizzy's have really soft metal, and ding easy.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS - Red - CVT
Rockford System with Kenwood Navi
Rear 'Suzuki' and 'Kizashi' Badges Removed
Eric998765

I've had mine since April, and so far my uncle has hit it, two shopping carts have hit it, there's a line that looks like it was keyed or something, and theres tons of other random scratches. I waxed my car for like 3 hours over the weekend and most came out but it is very annoying