Check vehicle history before buying - VIN Check

If you represent a dealer or vendor, and your post includes currency amounts it should likely go here.

There is no need to ask permission to post. Dealers and Vendors will always be allowed to post relevant products on this forum.
motosonic

For a low price of only $20!
Ronzuki

eh, those reports are merely one indicator in any given vehicle's life. I certainly wouldn't ever pay for one. It's what's NOT in those reports that you need to worry about. Evidenced by the last two Heeps I'd unloaded at dealers who both subsequently placed the Carfaxes in their online ads. What else doesn't show up is anything done by the auction houses resulting from pre and/or post sale inspections...which can be an aweful lot.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
n8dogg

Forgive me for my cynicism, but I highly doubt the authenticity of this sales pitch, by someone who likes to comment on our cars and then try to sell us stuff. I'd like to hear about his Kizashi, or at least be honest and tell us he's a sales rep, or maybe just an internet con artist.
I recently sold a car on Craigslist. The most immediate inquires were by people who sounded a lot like this guy. "I'm interested in your car but can you run the VIN using this very specific source that I'm now trying to sell you." I had a Carfax already, he must have missed that.
'12 Kizashi SLS AWD w/RF sound
easy to chip Vivid Red and 25% window tint
Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus II
Power Stop Rotors and Pads
183,xxx miles and still lovin it!