Suzuki of Tempe Arizona

If you represent a dealer or vendor, and your post includes currency amounts it should likely go here.

There is no need to ask permission to post. Dealers and Vendors will always be allowed to post relevant products on this forum.
RjKizashi

The new

Suzuki of Tempe
7799 S Autoplex Loop
Tempe Az 85284

480-496-8888

Southeast corner of I-10 and Elliot
Rj Arizona
2010 Kizashi SLS AWD/Wifes

TheHolyGhost

Nice to see them opening one rather than closing one.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
RjKizashi

This is the location of my old Saturn store. With GM shutting Saturn production down retailers have to find something to keep the doors open. In this case it was Suzuki. I bought my Wife a new Kizashi because it's the same owners, people on the floor, and service. They are having a few pains with the change over but nothing more then a speed bump. This may ending up being the best Suzuki store in the country once they get up a head of steam.
Rj Arizona
2010 Kizashi SLS AWD/Wifes

Trailboss

I went by today, and the lot is empty and there isn't much going on still..RjKizashi, can you shed any light on this?
Trailboss

Just to answer my own question..I called today and talked to the receptionist, the dealership is trading hands to the new owners, they are hoping to have new stock on the showroom floor in a week.
Moto
Site Admin

thanks for the update
Trailboss

It looks like the dealership has changed hands, Bill Luke is an established dealer here in Phoenix, and the used car inventory is heavy on the Dodge cars from that other dealership.

http://www.billlukesuzuki.com/index.htm
Trailboss

I went by Bill Luke Suzuki today and I was impressed, even though I made it clear to the salesman Michael Hoffman that I was there to snoop and not buy, he took a lot of time to teach me about Suzuki cars and some features that I was unaware of. They had about eight Kizashi's on display with different options on each, Michael said that sales have been brisk, and they will be receiving 35 more cars soon. I had never seen an Equator before, I was surprised to find that it is basically a Nissan Frontier, albeit this crew cab sport version has a lot of upgradesthat make it a pretty sweet looking truck. The service dept. does $20.00 (ballpark) oil changes, and will tint my SLS for $200..not bad for a dealership. The mechanics came from other Suzuki dealerships and are well versed on Suzuki models. An Enterprise rental agency is right down the street and will arrange to pick you up with the Suzuki supplied car if your car goes down for warranty work.
Bill Luke started as a Chrysler dealership in Phoenix 70 years ago and the grandson now oversees the daily operations, they are comitted to providing he same level of service hat they have built their reputation on. The offices are still in the process of being renovated, but it looks like things are moving along. Michael told me that Suzuki corporate is agressively looking to have a strong presence in the Phoenix area and they are comitted to deliver.
I work in a service related business, so I am pretty critical when evaluating ...so far these guys seem to pass the smell test.
lookin

well well im happy to hear that hope it works well for them hope suzuki remembers the nyc area since what we have here now is all dumps with used cars in the front and new suzukis in the back the nerve of that dealership to call themeselves suzuki ...and suzuki really need to do some kind of quality check to see whos representing them
~tc~

Careful what you wish for, because thats how my "local" dealer was, and now it's closed. So instead of directly on my way to work, it's now almost an hour drive all the way to the very north side of town - at least 45 mins, can easily be 1 hr+ if traffic is bad.
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic