Kizashi Intake Proto Type Finished!!

If you represent a dealer or vendor, and your post includes currency amounts it should likely go here.

There is no need to ask permission to post. Dealers and Vendors will always be allowed to post relevant products on this forum.
yellowevo82

Well im glad to say the proto type is finished!! Everything went smooth sorta ;).. So far driveability is the same, I do feel a pick up in 3, 4 and 5th gear. Audible intake tones are picked up in 3rd gear while cruising. Ill have these up for sale soon! I do not know how much I can save you all, versus other companies but I can provide you with top notch quality parts that I WILL back up. Im figuring out for a order date/price soon. I want to test this alittle more on my car and also do dyno runs to provide you with the best possible information possible. Pardon the intake not being polished and clean yet, you all know this was used in the making of this proto type (no baby intakes were hurt in the making of this product) enjoy :lol:

*THIS IS NOT A HOW TO THREAD*

Pictures taken with a htc evo!

Last edited by yellowevo82 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
BxKizashiS

nice! im dying to get an intake for mine!
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
yellowevo82

lmk if your interested I can get you down for the first one to leave the shop..
yellowevo82

I need a list started of who's interested in this intake... I need to start getting a list together to make sure this is going to be worth my time. Im going to do all I can cut costs on my end to save you guys more!! I also have alot more plan on that im very excited about it just all lays on you guys.. If not ill have no problems just making parts for myself... :D :lol:
kizashiBAMA

yellowevo82 wrote: I also have alot more plan on that im very excited about it just all lays on you guys.. If not ill have no problems just making parts for myself... :D :lol:
I think I speak for a lot of people when I say create a cheaper turbocharger. You'd definitely make a killing.
2011 Red 6-Speed FWD GTS Sport
yellowevo82

it will be in the works soon!!!
SJE47

This is what I created in order to avoid overpaying for the one that the company that shall not be mentioned makes. I am also pretty sure that mine creates the same performance as the unmentionable one does.
Attachments
intake.jpg
Northernstar

looks nice~if it is not too expensive then i def am interested in this.
maybe post this in DIY section so you can get more attention
BxKizashiS

Lol@ SJE47.. It looks hot! I'm bout to make my own, only thing that worries me if the MAS, idk if I buy a cut out one from autozone if it will fit it or not. But I'ma see what I can do
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
DelliReeus

Hey SJE47 could you post some links on where to get all those parts?
2010 AWD/FWD Kizashi S Black Pearl Metallic