How many Aussie Kizashi owners are out there?

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
OzzieKizzy

whitekizashi wrote:Hello Steve here owner of a new white xls cvt in adelaide.
Hi Steve - I'm in Adelaide as well. I'm starting to see a few more on the road these days, but not enough to make them common and boring (wipes brow)

I've just done 12,000kms and still loving the car. She needs a good clean and a polish, but hasnt missed a beat. Engine is definitely getting stronger and fuel economy is definitely improving as well.

Enjoy!
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
OzzieKizzy

aussielass wrote:Hi, I am a proud new owner of a red kizashi, have had the car for 3wks now and am loving it..best car I've driven..was looking at Mazda 3 but once I test drove the kiz I was sold..she glides on the road..haven't seen to many out there..dealer told me they generating a lot of sales through friends and family of kizashi owners..easy sell!
Hi Aussielass

We actually test drove a Mazda 3 MPS prior to purchasing the Kizashi as well. We took the Kizashi out first and then went to Mazda. My wife got in the car first and immediately didnt like it. She said she didnt feel safe and the interior quality felt inferior as well. Didnt take long to tell the sales man we were off back to Suzuki......needless to say he looked a bit surprised! :shock:
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
uzz32

Just thought I'd check in! I am from Sydney and currently the proud owner of a red Kizashi XL, 6mt! Got tint, reverse sensors and some 18's with 235/45 rubber. Love everything about my Kizashi, except for the paint quality, which seems to be chipping very easily :(

For those of you in Sydney, we should organise a cruise one day!
jj351

Maybe even create a club .
donkarnash

please add one more to the list. Am based in Sydney
Yipster

Hi all,

A Kizashi XL (manual and white) owner here based in Sydney. I've had the car since December 2010 and have been quite pleased with it overall, with the exception that it's underpowered.

I am curious as to whether anyone has modified their Kizashi with performance enhancing products (i.e. RRM or any local products) in Sydney? Would also be interested to know if anyone else in Sydney has (or is thinking about) installing a turbo on the car?

Looking forward to your input =)
FamousVir

responses very good! )
Azztex

Seeing a few around Radelaide these days
Kizzy Cat

Hello!

I am the proud owner of a 2010 XL (upgraded from a 1999 Ford Laser sedan). Bought it back in April and have been lurking on here for a little while. I'm down in Wollongong and have only seen about 3 others, a black, a silver and a white Kizashi.

I had never even heard of this car when I was shopping around, I was looking at the Aurion Sportivo, took one for a test drive and it was a lemon, not to mention the sales staff were questionable. But did a little internet searching, found the Kizashi and was hooked! Took it for a test drive and didn't even need to take it that far, it is an awesome ride! From the simple thing I was driving, making it up Mount Ousley (for those of you playing at home) without the car revving it's guts out is a dream!

As I have the base model I'm looking at Bluetooth (getting annoyed with the ear piece) and fell in love with what Minority did!
::When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be awesome instead::
Azztex

whats a good drive to put it through its paces around Radelaide?