Pics: 2011 Sport SLS

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
OzzieKizzy

Rob0381 wrote:Ya, not fully debadged I guess. I do get alot of people asking what it is. So far, after 11000 miles I have been lucky enough to keep from curb checking, hopefully that continues. Next additions will be intake and exhaust. Haven't decided to go with RRM's catback, or a custom setup. I'm leaning toward custom if I can get the piping at a reasonable price.

I left the "S" on the back as well, I think it looks great like that! :D
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
mikeromeoooo

Rob0381 wrote:It's amazing how much I love about this car!
where did you get your windows tinted here in wichita? or did you do it yourself?
rustytrombone

Looks good... Same color I have. I debaged everything off the back of the car and I have 15% tint around my car... Suppose to be getting in my rims today but hurricane Isaac has other plans for that. We are getting slammed with wind and rain.
Rob0381

mikeromeoooo wrote:
Rob0381 wrote:It's amazing how much I love about this car!
where did you get your windows tinted here in wichita? or did you do it yourself?
Dealership threw in the window tint after I bought it. But they take their cars to Auto Image east of Rock rd, on Harry.
2011 Kizashi Sport SLS AWD Vivid Red
Apostol

Rob0381 wrote:Ya, not fully debadged I guess. I do get alot of people asking what it is. So far, after 11000 miles I have been lucky enough to keep from curb checking, hopefully that continues. Next additions will be intake and exhaust. Haven't decided to go with RRM's catback, or a custom setup. I'm leaning toward custom if I can get the piping at a reasonable price.
I have the RRM catback, it's def worth it and sounds amazing! I get comments on how great it sounds all the time!
KuroNekko

Is the catback bolt on or weld on?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Vadersquest

By chance did you have any holes in the back when you debadged? I have been thinking about doing the same thing.....
Oh and the car looks incredible!
Northernstar

no holes under any emblem.
murcod

Yes, I did mine a couple of weeks back, no holes- even under the large "S" in the middle of the boot lid.

It's one of the easiest vehicles I've done and the badges were very easy to remove.
David
Apostol

KuroNekko wrote:Is the catback bolt on or weld on?

Bolt on, extremely easy to install. My friend and I had it done in about an hour.