Kizashi Full Service Manual

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
riekajuwita

I try to download the Service manual, but it says "Such file does not exist or it has been removed for infringement of copyrights". Could you please to reupload to Rapidshare? Greetings from Indonesian Suzuki Customers!

Dealer Resmi Suzuki

Thank you!
davidlee

If you can't download the Kizashi full service manual from depositfiles, just go to Free PDF Download | Car Service Manual, then on the search box just type "Kizashi Service Manual", you'll found the manual and they are compress ( zip ) the file with password : freepdfdownload.net
nytq

Nice info. I have the 2011, but this is very helpful, thanks!
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
wyliec

Thanks for the link to the zip, but does anyone have the original copy from the first post?
bensdad

The links seem to be dead. Is there a new link to the download?
Petr

Hello! I live in Russia. I like the Kizashi. Soon I'll have it. Now my Kizashi imported from Finland to Siberia. Here is a link to the torrent. http://dl.rutracker.org/forum/dl.php?t=3215082. Downloading, mount the image using daemon tools, alcohol or UltraISO, start Top / TopFrame and work. Attention! Top / TopFrame only opens in Internet Explorer. With Opera or Mozilla does not work
murcod

Hi all. I'm from Australia and I've just bought a Kizashi "Touring" (ie. lowest spec in Australia.) I was just wondering if the above mentioned service manual is still floating around somewhere for download? The previous link doesn't work.
David
Levibk

I am in desperate need of this manual, anyone have a way of getting it still?
nytq

https://www.box.com/s/1e5bf3b52ec72cc9a3f5

This one is a little chopped up, but you get most info for free LOL
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK