New owner from MN

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Kinz88

Hey guys new to the forum and to suzukis but i love my kizashi :D Its my first import car and the finish is second to none . I bought my 2011 SLS with 10k a couple weeks ago and it drives great and looks good too i will be here snooping around for a good while ! Here is the pics from the day i got er home
just an FYI this forum is diff than my others and dont like photobucket img code so heres the links
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... 5AB65C.jpg
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... 7B0F1F.jpg
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... 14AB3C.jpg
2011 SLS CVT
Platinum / blk leather
KuroNekko

Sharp car. Very nice. Looks like it came with the Kizashi license plate frames and OEM mud flaps.
I really like the Suzuki dealer's ad plates. "Start Seeing Suzuki". That is perfect for this totally overlooked, underrated car.
I remember this being written on Jalopnik.com about the Kizashi:

"Our pick for the most criminally overlooked current production vehicle, the Kizashi has all the good stuff without the beige. It forgoes the bland plushness and V-6 laziness of most competitors in favor of reflexes, a four-cylinder that reminds you of Suzuki's two-wheeled products, and styling that's interesting without being self-consciously outre. Go drive one now. Seriously."
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Moto
Site Admin

Welcome to the forum. Do you live near the cities or somewhere else?
Kiz224

I'm a new member!! I bought my Kizzy SLS (Azure Gray) last June in Sakopee, MN and love it! I live in a western Mpls suburb. I'd love to make contact with other KIzashi fans. Douglas.
Kiz224

P.S. I'm new to texting. Sorry. I forgot to mention that my Kizzy is 2012. I'll include a photo as soon as I can figure out how to do it!! Somehow my message is posted in CDT??? Douglas.
Kinz88

Thanks guys yea it has every dealer option avail. And i live in Prior Lake in the south metro but i work in st paul car does great in the snow !!!
2011 SLS CVT
Platinum / blk leather
regkizashi

2 of my favorite Kizashis, glad you guys are enjoying them. I'm still envious! Bob
regkizashi

How your Kizashis doing? Bobg
IshaanIan

lovely car. I've got the same colour on mine and reminds me very much of the premium alubeam paint job that mercedes offers (no kidding it actually does :D) Also, I ought to be thanking you because I have been holding off on buying the skirts since I didn't know if the oem mud flaps would be compatible with them. Trust me, you need mud flaps in india :P