Re: 2011 Kizashi Service Manual

Where DIYs with photos live. Please start new topics in DIY section. Completed DIYs are moved here for clutter control and quicker reference.
jono6406

Here is the link to the 2011 Kizashi service manual. It is approx 1000 pages and it prints in English.

https://www.box.com/s/1e5bf3b52ec72cc9a3f5
LPSISRL

This should be stickied it it's not already. Thanks!
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
11zukizashi

Questionable legality but beautiful thank you
Ronzuki

11zukizashi wrote:Questionable legality but beautiful thank you
meh....Suzuki bailed from the continent and left most owners with sub-par 'service centers' to struggle with. In fact, they should have been required to provide all of us w/ hard copies of the manuals upon request as part of their exit strategy. Things come and go on the internet constantly. How long until they kill the link for those wishing to actually pay for the use of the online service? Ask any of us if we're concerned about the legality. As far as I'm concerned, factory service manuals should be a required deliverable for every new vehicle purchase along with the owner's manual. I had always worked them in to my purchase deals, but now with all this on-line crap, it's impossible as the dealers have zero control do anything about it.

While I already have the 2010 files, I applaud you for the link. All that we need now are the 2012-2013 files.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
Grandpa1951

Thank you very much for the link. :D I've downloaded the file and have printed off the relevant pages required. If only there was an index.....scrolling through 1000 pages is a little time consuming but when you can access that sort of info ( for free ) I'll put up with it. Gone are days of fault finding on cars. :(
avluis

Here is a dropbox link to a copy I am hosting acquired from an eBay store.
A tad better then what is available so far. You are free to download it, I am sharing this with you, no strings attached.
2010 - 2011 Service Manual - PDF

I am also hosting the official service manual in my Synology NAS and I happen to have a port open for it and a DDNS link. I use this to get it all, and I hope you can make use of it as well. If you have any connection issues, please let me know.
Official Suzuki Kizashi Service Manual - Web Hosted
Please respect this link and do not post elsewhere.
It is known that this manual has a few bugs of its own, if a page does not change, just refresh and try again.
It also does not work well with chrome, so please use firefox.
You can bookmark the real link to this manual once you read the page I link to, but do not share that bookmark.
murcod

avluis wrote:Here is a dropbox link to a copy I am hosting acquired from an eBay store.
A tad better then what is available so far. You are free to download it, I am sharing this with you, no strings attached.
2010 - 2011 Service Manual - PDF

I am also hosting the official service manual in my Synology NAS and I happen to have a port open for it and a DDNS link. I use this to get it all, and I hope you can make use of it as well. If you have any connection issues, please let me know.
Official Suzuki Kizashi Service Manual - Web Hosted
Please respect this link and do not post elsewhere.
It is known that this manual has a few bugs of its own, if a page does not change, just refresh and try again.
It also does not work well with chrome, so please use firefox.
You can bookmark the real link to this manual once you read the page I link to, but do not share that bookmark.
Wow! Thanks for sharing that link to your NAS. Is there anyway to download that version for use offline - or for when you eventually take it offline?

PS: has that PDf manual got "issues"? eg. looking at the rear suspension on page 2450 the diagram doesn't exactly match the description!? :?
David
avluis

LOL yes, I was having a fit with that PDF as well. That's why I host that website. And yes, I can make a downloadable copy for offline use.
2011 Kizashi Sport GTS MT
I do all my installs. <-- Service Manual.
Pulley, Springs, Shift Knob, Sway Bar, Brake Lines, Piggyback, LED lamps, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Heated Mirrors & Turn Signals.
murcod

Please do make a downloadable copy.... :)
David
avluis

As requested, I have prepared an offline use version of the web based 2010 - 2011 Service Manual.
It is currently uploading but if you follow the link Dropbox will tell you when it is done.

Please note that I added a readme file, do read it for it contains information on how to be able to make use of these files.
Good luck to all, please let me know when I need to refresh the link when (if) Dropbox kills it.
Kizashi Service Manual - Web Version (zipped)
2011 Kizashi Sport GTS MT
I do all my installs. <-- Service Manual.
Pulley, Springs, Shift Knob, Sway Bar, Brake Lines, Piggyback, LED lamps, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Heated Mirrors & Turn Signals.