How many 6 Speed GTS we got on the forum

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
Speed_Racer

I've got a '12 GTS in red. It's completely stock and I don't plan on any performance mods. After years of owning old cars I'm glad to finally have one that's quiet, sporty, and liveable day-to-day. And I want to keep it that way haha.

For a speed rush, I just jump on the motorcycle. There are few things south of $100k that can give comparable performance, and I don't plan on putting that much $ into my Kizashi :)
'12 Kizashi,'03 SV650,'04 DL1000
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:Oh, this was from a Google search. It's of a Kizashi on its side from some auto show. Suzuki had this display to show the underside of the car and its features.
Here are some more photos of it.
Great find! Looks like it was the NY/Detroit/LA auto show. 8-)
Armykizyguy92

Don't have a gts but an SLS in silver with exhaust mod hids and tint
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (322.75 KiB) Viewed 10437 times
Current "stage 2" 2015 wrx base world rally blue

Previous 2011 Kizzy Sport SLS FWD 6-Spd
Custom exhaust, 20% tint
Soon to have H&R springs and Stage 2 turbo from RRM
Speed_Racer

What % is your tint? It looks sharp!
'12 Kizashi,'03 SV650,'04 DL1000
SamirD

Armykizyguy92 wrote:Don't have a gts but an SLS in silver with exhaust mod hids and tint
A manual SLS is a rare bird. 8-) Looks great!
johnhenrydale

There was a 2011 6-speed MT Platinum Silver SLS (yes SLS with leather AND Sunroof) w/ the RF stereo system (basically the best non AWD version of this car you can get) on Cars.com for a couple months, but it was in upstate New York and I live in Oregon. It also had close to 40k and my 2013 still only has under 12k. But man I was *THIS* close to trading it. if i see another 6MT Silver SLS with less miles I'm going for it. After spending a few weeks in Nicaragua for the holidays driving around a 5-Speed Manual Toyota hilux, I realized just how much I had been missing driving a manual car. It's just so much more of an engaging driving experience.

If you see another one lemme know !
2011 Kizashi Sport "GLS" 2WD
(GTS Upgrade project)
6sp MT
Azure Gray Metallic
Anthracite Gray Vossen CVT 19" / 5 x 114.3 +32
SamirD

I'll tell you this much--they are out there, and prices are very good. Every 2013 I've seen is now at 20k, and even the fully-loaded low-miles 2012s are starting to approach 15k. Keep searching!
KuroNekko

Armykiz,

I'm going to copy this in the Classified section. I know some people are looking to get a manual. Your SLS is the very highest trim you can get and the fact that it's manual is very rare. Good luck with the sale and the deployment.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Ronzuki

Armykizyguy92, good Luck w/ your sale, the car looks great. Thank you very much for your service and stay safe.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
KuroNekko

KuroNekko wrote:Armykiz,

I'm going to copy this in the Classified section. I know some people are looking to get a manual. Your SLS is the very highest trim you can get and the fact that it's manual is very rare. Good luck with the sale and the deployment.
It's been moved to the Classified section. I tried to copy the post so it appears in both sections, but I could not apparently. So I "split" it, but I'm not sure how that differs from "moving" the post given it had the same effect.
Regardless, having the post about selling your car would be better in the Classified section in case people on the forum are interested in the rare gem that the SLS manual is.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)