www.kizashiclub.com gives 522 error

Suggest new sections, and let us know about any errors that may need to be fixed.
SamirD

It's definitely not easy, but I've grown up in small business, so it's second nature to me. Unfortunately the franchise we were using was stealing money from us on the backend. Because of binding arbitration clauses we were going to lose either way, so we paid off our loan and closed the doors. We took a $58k loss though and I worked 12hrs a day for over a year and a half without pay. Learned some valuable lessons though that are helping me with my current work.

Saving up capital is very, very important, but so is sweating the details. That's what kept us from having to file bankruptcy or walk away with heavy $200k+ losses like other franchisees. We were highly efficient in our operations doing almost $600k in sales with just myself and my business partner.
murcod

The site's been running very slow the last couple of days and now I'm regularly getting the 522 error with :
What can I do?
If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.
If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources.
Is anyone else getting the same?
David
KuroNekko

I have no issues with the site from home. From my work computer, I always have to do the CAPTCHA prompt. I believe it's more related to my work's network security than this site. It even times out so when I do posts that take more than 10 minutes, I have to copy and save the text because I will have to redo the CAPTCHA which takes me to a blank text field. I then paste and submit.
None of these issues from home so the majority of my long posts and all my tutorials are done from home.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
SamirD

I've seen this a few times recently, but nothing that a refresh didn't fix.

Have you gotten in touch with Moto about it? He can probably see more stats/issues on the logs.
Moto
Site Admin

I've been working in the oil field lately so my only internet has been tethered through my phone. I haven't been checking the site much. (home for one day right now)

Once I have positive cash flow again I will probably switch this site on to a VPS so the site should start working better sometime later in the year. I will likely start an LLC at the same time and move the ownership of all might sites to that.