New Owner of a 2012 Kizashi Sport SLS, Denver Colorado

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
yoshi2012

Hi everyone,

Bought my 2012 Pearl white Kizashi SLS 2 weeks ago at my local carmax dealership. I was in the market for a car and started doing my research several weels ago, I went on the carmax site and entered all the features i wanted in the search filter, and would you guess that several pages of Infiniti's Audi's, Mercedes, Subaru and BMW cars popped up, but burried in between was the Kizashi listed at $16k compared to $30-40k for those other cars. I couldnt believe how sexy the Kizashi SLS looks with all the features i was looking for especially AWD at that price.

I spent a week straight researching the kizashi and I was pretty much sold. I'm so happy with my purchase. I am even more thrilled that my insurance premium to insure my Kizashi is dirt cheap compared to what it would be for a BMW or Merc. My Kizashi is a real head turner especially with the ladies :). The car looks like $35,000 but costs half the price!

ImageImage
Last edited by yoshi2012 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
KuroNekko

Welcome and congrats on the car. I agree that the Kizashi is a car that feels upscale for the price. I get compliments on mine all the time by people who ride in it. It's nice to have a car that feels more upscale than it is but doesn't cost much to own.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
bootymac

Premium without the premium :)
yoshi2012

bootymac wrote:Premium without the premium :)
Yeah as they say, fake it til you make it :drive:
yoshi2012

KuroNekko wrote:Welcome and congrats on the car. I agree that the Kizashi is a car that feels upscale for the price. I get compliments on mine all the time by people who ride in it. It's nice to have a car that feels more upscale than it is but doesn't cost much to own.

Kuro which Kizashi model do you own? How long have you had it ?
KuroNekko

yoshi2012 wrote:
KuroNekko wrote:Welcome and congrats on the car. I agree that the Kizashi is a car that feels upscale for the price. I get compliments on mine all the time by people who ride in it. It's nice to have a car that feels more upscale than it is but doesn't cost much to own.

It's in my signature but it's a 2011 Kizashi Sport GTS with the 6 speed manual transmission. It's black. I bought it used in late August of 2012 with only 7500 miles. It now has around 34,000 miles.
Pictures of it here:
http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1655

It now currently wears roof racks and the Mont Blanc bike module.
yoshi2012

KuroNekko wrote:
yoshi2012 wrote:

It's in my signature but it's a 2011 Kizashi Sport GTS with the 6 speed manual transmission. It's black. I bought it used in late August of 2012 with only 7500 miles. It now has around 34,000 miles.
Pictures of it here:
http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1655

It now currently wears roof racks and the Mont Blanc bike module.
Wow thanks for sharing. Amazing looking Kizashi. The black color really looks elegant and sophisticated.
KuroNekko

Thanks. However, black is a difficult color to deal with. Scratches are easily visible and it doesn't take much to look dirty. Only when it's cleaned and waxed does it look stunning. I actually washed and spray-waxed it yesterday with Meguiar's Quik Wax. This product does justice to the Black Pearl Metallic finish.
kizashigal

Welcome to Denver and brrrrrrr! Go from 70 to 20 in a day! I always feel a little safer on the slick roads in my kiz, if you see a blue kiz be sure to wave!
2011 Kizzy SE AWD Deep Sea Blue

*drive it like you stole it*
Moto
Site Admin

looks good. Welcome