Just a german Kizashi :)

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
bootymac

TwinBeat wrote:On Paper the KWs lowers the car 30mm and the HRs 35mm.
But in reality the official numbers never tell the truth. I chose the KW because of my good experiences with KW in the past... and who sees the 5mm difference? :D

But i can't wait to see my Kizashi with the coilovers... here are some pictures from golgoroth from the german Kizashi-Forum who allready got them on his car:
http://www.kizashiforum.de/viewtopic.php?p=7958#p7958
Pics for those that can't see:

SamirD

TwinBeat wrote:Don't know... he didn't mentioned any unusual tire-wear. But my guess it is too soon to say anyhow... he has the coilovers since Oktober 2014 and is now on winter-tires.

Btw... he haven't gone to the limit with the coilovers. That is only 4 of 5cm that are possible.
What do you guys use for winter sets over there? 16"? 17"? Or stock wheels with snow tires?

I could see there was a bit more drop in them, but turning would definitely tear up the front fenders when that low. :?
SamirD

bootymac wrote:Pics for those that can't see:
Great idea! Car looks really sharp. 8-)
TwinBeat

SamirD wrote:
TwinBeat wrote:Don't know... he didn't mentioned any unusual tire-wear. But my guess it is too soon to say anyhow... he has the coilovers since Oktober 2014 and is now on winter-tires.

Btw... he haven't gone to the limit with the coilovers. That is only 4 of 5cm that are possible.
What do you guys use for winter sets over there? 16"? 17"? Or stock wheels with snow tires?

I could see there was a bit more drop in them, but turning would definitely tear up the front fenders when that low. :?

I currently use the Stock 18" alloys with snow tires.

Btw: Just found an article on google-news... in 2014 Suzuki only sold 65 Kizashis in Germany.
SamirD

TwinBeat wrote:Btw: Just found an article on google-news... in 2014 Suzuki only sold 65 Kizashis in Germany.
Probably beats the US. I don't think there were that many 2013 to go around. :lol:
BxKizashiS

Sick!!! I need my car low like this
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
kconklin33

Where can I find these KW coilovers!?! Noticed the OP doesn't have awd, is there anything different with the coilover setups?
KuroNekko

kconklin33 wrote:Where can I find these KW coilovers!?! Noticed the OP doesn't have awd, is there anything different with the coilover setups?
There are a few threads that discuss these KW coil-overs, but here's the run-down: They are only sold in Europe. Converted to USD, they are ranging around $1,666. According to KW's German website, their coil-overs are only compatible with the FWD models.

http://www.kwsuspensions.de/produktfind ... roupID=1-1
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Fritz2

Seems like you might be able to order them direct from the manufacturer. I'm sure S&H would be hefty, but what price is too high to look as nice as this? It's all about the stance! TwinBeat, please don't forget to tell us about the Nordschleife trip when you go! I wish our license plates looked like this, too.
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:According to KW's German website, their coil-overs are only compatible with the FWD models.
I think the FWD compatibility may have more to do with spring rates than actual mounting as the FWD and AWD models have the same rear strut, and I'm assuming the same front as well.

Because of the extra weight of the awd model, especially in the rear, I can see the spring rates not being perfect. But KW being KW, I bet you could get those custom for an awd model too. 8-) :drive: