How many Aussie Kizashi owners are out there?

The Kizashi should soon show up in Australia. We look forward to seeing members from your region.
CLLee

Although my Kizashi is gone, it still excites me when I see them around Melbourne.
Funny enough, I've had many sightings in the last few weeks... 5 this week so far. Today alone I saw one on the eastern and in Parkville.
Wizzbang

ghadir93 wrote:Heyyyy guys, i think i may be the youngest Kizashi owner in Australia lol. I bought my Kizashi when i was 18! Now I'm almost 21 so i've had to the for nearly 3 years. Won't be selling it anytime soon. I've added a Catback exhaust system to my car. People ask why the hell i'd do that but when they turn the car on and have a listen, they know why. It doesn't sound asif the driver is trying to make himself feel like his in a V8 car. It's just perfect. I've also had my Windows tinted which turned out really good. I've replaced my original filter with a K&N filter.
Soon when i save up a little more money I hope to buy a nice body kit for the car and some cool rooms. Nothing too fancy but to give it that nice look that it deserves!

Has anyone else made any changes to their car?
Wow! And I thought I was one of the youngest Kizashi owners...I was 27 when I got mine. Nice list of mods there so far. I wouldn't change the bodykit though, the standard one looks nice enough!
2011 Suzuki Kizashi XLS 6MT Premium Silver
CLLee

Hey guys. How are the Aussie Kizashi drivers going?

What's happening to the car? Suzuki Oz doesn't seem to be interested in selling it anymore.

I was watching an episode of Block (I know I know....), and a Suzuki promo segment came up. It mentioned every car in their line up except the Kizashi.

That said, I've been spotting a lot of Kizashi's in the east and south east of Melbourne. Almost one a day.
coref1

I noticed the same with the Suzuki ads. A shame such a good car. My dealer still had one in the showroom though when I was there last week.
barrj46

Bought my demo Kizashi in November 2014. 16,000 klms on the clock 2013 model and purchased from Suzuki dealer for $17k. Amazing value when compared to other low mileage 2013 demo vehicles on the market.

Have since done several thousand klms and very happy with the car. Handling and fuel economy is excellent.
bkcheong

barrj46 wrote:Bought my demo Kizashi in November 2014. 16,000 klms on the clock 2013 model and purchased from Suzuki dealer for $17k. Amazing value when compared to other low mileage 2013 demo vehicles on the market.

Have since done several thousand klms and very happy with the car. Handling and fuel economy is excellent.
You've done very well for that price at those kms! Sadly, I can't imagine the value for mine (2010, XLS model, 45,000kms) if I were to trade up or sell! :|
alex699

barrj46 wrote:Bought my demo Kizashi in November 2014. 16,000 klms on the clock 2013 model and purchased from Suzuki dealer for $17k. Amazing value when compared to other low mileage 2013 demo vehicles on the market.

Wow, you did do well. I thought I had a good deal at $26990 drive away for a new (base model) touring CVT in 2012.

Has anyone done any mods to the engine? Found this article (http://www.suzuki.com.au/suzuki-life/ne ... rbo-debuts) after googling turbos for the car. It seems Road Race in the US is the only one who makes "decent" parts. I've ordered an Piggyback ECU and K&N air filter for mine and should be here at the end of next week. Only doing minor things to the car as I want to keep that absurdly long warranty in the off chance I'll ever need it.
alex699

ghadir93 wrote:Heyyyy guys, i think i may be the youngest Kizashi owner in Australia lol. I bought my Kizashi when i was 18! Now I'm almost 21 so i've had to the for nearly 3 years. Won't be selling it anytime soon. I've added a Catback exhaust system to my car. People ask why the hell i'd do that but when they turn the car on and have a listen, they know why. It doesn't sound asif the driver is trying to make himself feel like his in a V8 car. It's just perfect. I've also had my Windows tinted which turned out really good. I've replaced my original filter with a K&N filter.
Soon when i save up a little more money I hope to buy a nice body kit for the car and some cool rooms. Nothing too fancy but to give it that nice look that it deserves!

Has anyone else made any changes to their car?
Dammit! I think you only pipped me by like a year :P

How is the Cat back system and who is the system from/made by? I'm only doing minor things with the ECU and Head Unit first (really disappointed by the lack of an auxiliary jack input in this day and age).
DesRado

Hey Alex, how is that Piggyback ecu and air filter working out for you. I was considering it but am on the fence. Has performance and/or mpgs increased or no effect you can tell?

Also, while I'm from the US, I see some sweet looking mods in these pages. I really dig those drl's above the fogs and the led's above the headlight. I'd consider doing that if it were a solid light strip and had an idea of how to even do it properly.

Edit: I got my Kiz at 24, about 5-6 months ago. 2012 GTS
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

Ausmale007

Ausmale007 (Live on Gold Coast) 2012/3 Prestige. Thought I'd found the car I wanted. With all the trimmings and in my price range. After 2 1/2 years I'm very happy except for one thing. I think the seats are too hard, especially for long trips. I took my Camry to Perth, but would think twice with the Kizasci -would get a very sore back by about Tamworth. Apart from that it is a very easy car to live with. Air, Sound, boot/folding back seats, compartments etc. Parents had Jags and Mercs but Suzi is way better for the price