1.25 Billion people in India. 0 Sales in Nov

Information regarding future changes to the Kizashi. Press releases regarding the car and motorsports related topics go here.
Remav

Can this be true? I saw the reports where the Indian press was virtually laughing at the price Suzuki put on the Kizzy in India.

www <dot> mydigitalfc <dot> com/sectoral-watch/fuelled-sales-growth-952
Passenger car sales at Maruti Suzuki India increased 8.7 per cent in November to 89,479 units, up from 82,306 a year ago. Sales of mini segment cars, including the Alto and WagonR, declined 4.7 per cent to 35,981 units against 37,746 vehicles a year ago, the company said. It said sales of the compact segment, comprising the Swift, Estilo, Ritz, Dzire and the recently launched Baleno, increased 19.5 per cent to 44,626 cars in November this year against 37,339 units last year.

Sales of compact sedan Dzire Tour also grew 69.1 per cent during the month under review at 3,363 cars against 1,989 units in November 2014. Sales of mid-sized sedans Ciaz and SX4 in November stood at 5,509 units, up 5.3 per cent against 5,232 vehicles in the same period last year. There was no sale of the premium sedan Kizashi during the month. Sales of utility vehicles, including the Gypsy, Grand Vitara, Ertiga and S-Cross, rose 57.5 per cent to 8,688 units in November this year from 5,515 in the corresponding month last year.

WOW!
Looking for a silver lining & see that overall they are doing well, so seemingly support from Suzuki will continue at least as a possibility. :drive:
Image2011 Sport SLS Navi AWD, White Water Pearl ...in Beautiful Colorado
KuroNekko

My understanding is that the Kizashi was sold in India a few years ago but was pulled from the market shortly after due to low sales. The Kizashi isn't featured on Marutisuzuki.com and I believe it hasn't been sold in India for well over a year now.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Remav

I was probably thinking of Pakistan. Wonder why they include mention in the report? Maybe there are a couple "new" leftovers somewhere? Thanks for the reply.
Image2011 Sport SLS Navi AWD, White Water Pearl ...in Beautiful Colorado