From Massachusetts

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
schizzle

Hi guys, I'm so excited to be a part of this group. I love my car and I'm glad to know a bunch of you out there love your Kizashi too! I look forward with connecting with you. Is anyone around from new England?!
2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD
Tinted windows, RRM intake
Slotted rotors, ceramic brakes w/dot 4 fluid
pakizzie2015

Pennsylvania here. and welcome to the group.. I got the 2011 gts awd in pearl black. and trying to enjoy the car. got to get past the nerves of driving it.. the info on this forum is awesome so you will get all you need to keep going with your car.. I got rid of a 2002 explorer because of it rusting away and costing to much to keep up the repairs. but as you being in New England know the winters we are (SUPPOSE TO GET) we need the AWD.. looking forward to at least one so I can feel this car out as I haven't had a awd car. the explorer was your typical 4x4 that you would switch on to get the front wheels moving. but can't drive on dry pavement. I haven't even engaged the awd switch yet , no need to but we shall see. Have a great holiday season
Juan

I'm in CT. Not far from you. I have a 2012 SLS AWD. A must in New England. Not too many of these cars around.... I love it!.