Who has the nicest Kizashi?

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
NiteRider

kconklin33 wrote:Color change time! Any suggestions? Right now it's looking like HKS purple
You could go with the new Blue that was discovered last week. :D

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/scientists ... 52219.html
'12 Kizzy GTS - Azure Gray
'10 Jeep Liberty
kconklin33

Getting pretty bored with her lately. Been strongly considering another build idk. Any suggestion on what to do next with this thing?
KuroNekko

kconklin33 wrote:Getting pretty bored with her lately. Been strongly considering another build idk. Any suggestion on what to do next with this thing?
I think you'll take great interest in this Kizashi somewhere in its homeland.

2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
kconklin33

ahh yes, I have seen this build many times. I even contacted the installer of air suspension.
NiteRider

Saw this posted on facebook. I think it was done well. Still looks classy with all the mods.

'12 Kizzy GTS - Azure Gray
'10 Jeep Liberty
ludwick

Hi everyone, my name is Ludwick from South Africa i just bought the kezashi i love it so much anything you can advise me with as a new buyer please
KuroNekko

ludwick wrote:Hi everyone, my name is Ludwick from South Africa i just bought the kezashi i love it so much anything you can advise me with as a new buyer please
Welcome.
What year is your Kizashi? Did you buy it new or used? The Kizashi is a relatively problem-free vehicle but it does have some known issues. The factory alignment was off for earlier models (2010 and 2011) which caused rapid wear of the tires. The rear shocks also are known to go out prematurely in models from 2010 to 2012 due to a faulty rear bump stopper design. However, this is most prevalent in regions with high humidity, regular rain, and winter snow conditions.
The paint is also very delicate and prone to chipping so I advise getting a hood deflector or mask if you have a darker paint color like red, black, or blue. The lighter colors seem to do better or mask the damage better.
Overall, the car is very reliable and offers a great value and most owners have high satisfaction with their cars. However, the car was never popular in any global market and Suzuki has since discontinued production. This means that finding parts will be rather hard.
jadeng97

Only 29 out today. But a super sunny day!
Attachments
IMG_0158.JPG
IMG_0158.JPG (824.84 KiB) Viewed 9836 times
2012 Suzuki Kizashi GTS i-AWD (Red)
KuroNekko

Great photo.
Knightewolfe

All of them were nice looking Kizzies. But if I had my druthers, I think Weshootz2 is the best looking one to me by far. Last time I checked in, Kuro's was pretty nice as well.

KW.