Kizashi Youtube Videos

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
KuroNekko

I occasionally go on Youtube to find videos out there on the Kizashi. While most reviews are from years ago, I'm occasionally finding interesting videos. It's also how I discovered that the Kizashi became an unmarked police car in Japan.

I found this video earlier today which I found interesting. It's from Japan (all in Japanese with no subtitles), but it looks like a youtube series in which the host meets with car enthusiasts and talks about their cars and lightly drives them. A Kizashi and its young owner were featured in the video below. I found it somewhat interesting given the young guy is actually from Hamamatsu where Suzuki is based. He also has a few modifications including the German KW Version 2 suspension kit. I thought it was a good video to watch for those interested in the rare KW suspension given it features the car's stance with custom wheels and also the ride (which looks a bit harsh and the host actually comments on it). The video covers general info on the car, the owner's mods, the host's impressions inside and out, and then the test drive. It's an interesting video because even in Japan, the Kizashi is a very rare car and is mostly known as an unmarked police car there.
If any particular part of the video interests you and you want me to briefly translate it, let me know.

When I find more interesting Kizashi youtube videos, I'll embed them here. Feel free to share other videos you find of the Kizashi that are interesting.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
KuroNekko

Another interesting modification video. This one looks like it's maybe from India given the car is referred to as a Maruti Suzuki Kizashi. The uploader looks to be a customizer specializing in automotive lighting. The LED modifications are quite impressive and the low beam projector looks to be a retrofit.

Marcov71

LOL...The lights on the second video are pretty cool....for show only though...
2012 Kizashi CVT AWD/ w paint chips :shock:
Orange County/Brooklyn NY
KuroNekko

More custom Kizashi videos. If these are any of your cars, definitely comment about them!

KuroNekko

I posted this same video elsewhere on the forum, but I'm also putting it here for compilation sake.
This Kizashi has a bespoke air bag suspension.

KuroNekko

A video from a European Kizashi.

KuroNekko

The video below isn't a fan-made video and looks to be an official one from Suzuki. I've seen it years ago but thought to post it as it's the most comprehensive video I've found introducing the Kizashi's features. There is a lot of info about the car that perhaps many long term owners didn't even know. I also think it's a great one to watch for those thinking about getting a Kizashi as a used car.

NickL

I just found this video about kizashi tonight, and I think it is the best review about Kizashi I ever saw.

These gyys on video speak Slovakian Language, but if you turn the subtitles on you will be able to read what are they talking about.

"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing". H. Ford
NickL

One more great video of Kizashi... I had no idea that Kizashy has better handling than Mercedes C class and Audi A4 of its age. Really amazing car for its price...
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing". H. Ford
KlutzNinja

I had no idea there was such a thing as pinch protection for car windows lol. Wish my dad’s car had that when I was younger :lol:.
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)