My new ride!

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
linda.fero

I just bought a 2012 Suzuki kizashi on Wed and am totally in love! It has every bell and whistle a girl could want and I'm betting I won't see another in this area! Nobody I know has ever even heard of them. (Me neither) :drive:
KuroNekko

Welcome and congrats on getting your Kizashi.
The car is indeed very rare and it's common for people to go months without seeing another... unless you live in Pennsylvania where they are apparently more popular.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Woodie

Welcome

Enjoy your "new" Kizashi, I know most of us do.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
linda.fero

I do live in Pa
LPSISRL

linda.fero wrote:I just bought a 2012 Suzuki kizashi on Wed and am totally in love! It has every bell and whistle a girl could want and I'm betting I won't see another in this area! Nobody I know has ever even heard of them. (Me neither) :drive:
If you never heard of it either, tell us your story!
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
linda.fero

Here is my story. I was driving a 2000 olds intrigue that still runs like a champ but the underneath is rotting out and I knew it was getting to be that time. I went to a local car dealer and it was the only car I even looked at. It has all the bells and whistles. I fell in love with the classy interior. I feel like a queen driving it. This is the first car I ever bought that was nice enough to require payments.
FrankoLaMoya

Welcome Linda! It is indeed a very good looking and reliable car. I also felt in love when I first saw one...test drove it...bought it the same afternoon boom. Where are you located? I live in a city of about 160 000 people and there are 3 Kizashi (mine a 2012 Sport black, a 2011 SX grey and a 2010 S white)
2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sport iAWD CVT ''Kaijū'' (Black pearl metallic)

Priors:
2004 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T 6MT ''Audini'' (Black)
1999 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8 AT (Dark green)
1984 Chevrolet Malibu 3MT with a 327 engine lol (Blue)
1996 Acura Integra 5MT (Black)
linda.fero

I live in rural pa and don't know of any others nearby that hàs one. Mine is the red sls
Sentenced1979

Was thinking about your Olds rotting away underneath. Have you thought about getting some protection for your new ride?

Mine is a 2011. When I bought it in summer of 2015, I had it done. And then again last fall. It won't keep the rust from coming, but hopefully it will slow it down significantly.

Rust is a car killer. Especially when they spray that damn salt on the roads.

Keep your Kizashi clean. Even if the weather is bad, and it feels "unnecessary".
I burn the gas, Prius owners save.

2011, Suzuki Kizashi SLS.
LPSISRL

Rust protection on the Kizashi is pretty much unnecessary. Most of the parts are zinc coated and the under body panel protect a lot of the underside. From the marketing department: "Protected! 80% of the car’s sheet metal is zinc-coated, galvanized steel, providing superior corrosion resistance. Resin underbody panels are added for additional protection." So save your money and use it on car washes!
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)