New Member From CL

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
andrés.ignacio

Hello there.
New member here. I got a 16' Suzuki kizashi Base Manual (GLX Here) brand new the last year.
Im from Chile, we have the lastest units of the Kizashi selling here until december '16.
I done a few mods to the car like 18" Wheels from a Sport Kizashi, Install Fog lights (plug and play installation)
and the last two mods i have done was Repro the ECU with the guys from Kenner Motorsport, they took off almost a 100% throttle lag away and improve the injection and timing. worth every bucks that i paid for this mod.
And lastly, yesterday took my steering wheel off and put one from a 14' Limited CVT Kizashi W/Paddles comes in leather and Cruise Control.Like the Fog lights was plug and play installation.

The car also have k&n air filter (original air box)
6000K 55w Xenon from Kensun (Low beam)
6000k 35w xenon from kensun (fog lights)
XHP-50 LED CREE to the high beam (works like a charm)
I´ve change all the exterior lights with osram leds (brake, license, doors and the little one beneath the high beam) except the turn signal to avoid hyperflashing .
Also, change the transmission fluid to synthetic Ravenol 75w-80 GL4
and put some CERA TEC from Liqui Moly to the engine. Smooth the engine, reduce friction and improve MPG.

I think that's it. The car now have 15k miles. I left some pics.
Thanks!

My two kids haha (Yamaha YFZ 450R SE)

The lastest mod
KuroNekko

Welcome.
Good to see you put some work into your Kizashi. There are a few other members here from Chile but it seems like it's a rare car in South America too.
Where were you able to find the parts like the fog lights and steering wheel?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Moto
Site Admin

Welcome
andrés.ignacio

KuroNekko wrote:Welcome.
Good to see you put some work into your Kizashi. There are a few other members here from Chile but it seems like it's a rare car in South America too.
Where were you able to find the parts like the fog lights and steering wheel?
Even here with 68 brands was a rare car.
In the case of the steering wheel fund a donor at the Market Place of Facebook, 40km from home in a Junk Yard. The donor was stole and the insurance company replace a new car to the owner.
The fog lights and the bezel was purchased from Germans ebay site.