What car are you coming from?

Non-Suzuki related topics. Anything can go here.
KuroNekko

SamirD wrote:I haven't sold any car I've ever bought, so I'm not coming from any other car. :mrgreen:
Well, it's more about previous cars. Do you mean you still own all the cars you previously drove?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Woodie

SamirD wrote:I haven't sold any car I've ever bought, so I'm not coming from any other car. :mrgreen:
Oh, you must the the guy across the street from me. He's got so many cars (which rarely move) that no one else can park in front of their houses.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:Well, it's more about previous cars. Do you mean you still own all the cars you previously drove?
Yep. :mrgreen:
Woodie wrote:Oh, you must the the guy across the street from me. He's got so many cars (which rarely move) that no one else can park in front of their houses.
Nope. I rent a storage place with power where I can work on them and store them out of the weather. It's nice to work on them and then just leave everything where it is and finish up the next day without worrying about putting everything up, etc.

But I really haven't had time to work on everything that's needed work. :( Many of them have been sitting for months now. :cry: With battery tenders of course...
Evanzo7

I've only owned 2 Road Legal cars before my Kizashi!
Might post some of the none road legal/project ones later. Had plenty of fun with them! ;)

First of was a 1.2L Renault Clio, aka my first car!
Ignore the picture with the stripe that says Renault Sport, it certainly wasn't a sport! :lol:
Really liked this car a lot, did me well in the 2 & a bit years I had it, only 2 crashes! ;) Moved to the big city so didn't need a car anymore & passed it on to my little brother!

After that I bought an equally sensible 1.4L diesel Ford Fiesta. I got a new job which included a reasonably long commute, so a car that was good on fuel was required. This car served me well but because I needed it more than wanted it, I never looked after it so much. So in recent times many things started to become a bit on the dodgy side. Traded it in for my Kizashi before anything went bang & I had a big repair bill!
Attachments
Clio_25.jpg
Clio_25.jpg (539.46 KiB) Viewed 7218 times
Clio_24.jpg
Clio_24.jpg (174.35 KiB) Viewed 7218 times
Fiesta_1.jpg
Fiesta_1.jpg (92.56 KiB) Viewed 7218 times
Last edited by Evanzo7 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If in doubt , flat out" - Colin McRae 1968 -2007
Evanzo7

I know most of what I'm quoting here is a few years back, but what the hell! haha!
metatrox wrote:Here is my line up.

2003 Ford Focus (first car ever)
Out-016.jpg

Then I got bit by the "speed" bug. A 2003 Saleen Mustang, Supercharged baby!
Saleen-04.jpg
What happened at the rear of that Focus?
Love the Mustang though by the way! Very rare to see something like that over here! As unreliable as American Muscle is, I do love seeing them on the odd occasion that they appear.
Galileo wrote:My last car was a 2007 Saturn Aura XE. Great car but the lease was up and I decided not to buy it. I test drove an '07 Acura TL, the new Buick Regal, and the Chevy Cruze before deciding on the Kizashi. It was the most engaging car of the group to drive and I knew it was the right fit for me. The Kizashi is my 8th car and my first import.
That looks an awful lot like a Vauxhall Vectra, any link at all?
"If in doubt , flat out" - Colin McRae 1968 -2007
SamirD

Love the Renault, sport or not! Very clean!