Autodimmer and rain water sensor retrofit

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
vikrantgulatee

Hey , I have a base model kizashi CVT(that's the only one they sold here in India), which came without the rain sensing wipers and auto dimmer. I was planning to retrofit these on my 2013 Kizashi...is it feasible.. I could order an auto dimmer rear view mirror from AliExpress. However would it be possible to retrofit sensor. The only rain sensor I am getting is from the Volkswagen family aka Passat or Jetta from eBay and other sites...
.Thoughts?.....
Tom Kizzie

it would probably work. you just have to try it out with a cheap set. it will cost some time also. as a japanese-car enthousiast i wouldnt put anything from VAG on it but just suzuki :D :D (or honda lexus toyota if you cant find suzuki)
kizashi 6mt black
SamirD

Very cool to hear from the other side! Where are you in India? My wife makes it to Bangalore pretty often so if you need the parts from this side of the world, I'm sure that can be arranged, although you need RHD parts vs the LHD stuff we have here. Although I think the rain sensor would be the same.
SamirD

Very cool to hear from the other side! Where are you in India? My wife makes it to Bangalore pretty often so if you need the parts from this side of the world, I'm sure that can be arranged, although you need RHD parts vs the LHD stuff we have here. Although I think the rain sensor would be the same.