Value of a GTS Sport

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
SamirD

So glad to hear it! Another Kizashi saved!
Knightstruth

I'm an auto adjuster and sounds like things worked out in the end. I'm not sure of the circumstances of your claim but diminished value might be an option. I got 5k from my accident after 10k in repairs.
SRN

Knightstruth wrote:I'm an auto adjuster and sounds like things worked out in the end. I'm not sure of the circumstances of your claim but diminished value might be an option. I got 5k from my accident after 10k in repairs.
Not sure what you mean.
1986 Suzuki Samurai JX (Tintop)
1990 Mazda Miata
1994 Isuzu Trooper
2012 Suzuki Kizashi GTS Sport (6MT)
Knightstruth

Since your vehicle has an accident on it, it is not worth as much when you sell it. So sometimes you can get diminished value for your vehicle. When I traded my Kizashi in they (predictably) brought up the accident I had on i so the tried to short change me.
SRN

Knightstruth wrote:Since your vehicle has an accident on it, it is not worth as much when you sell it. So sometimes you can get diminished value for your vehicle. When I traded my Kizashi in they (predictably) brought up the accident I had on i so the tried to short change me.
Gotcha. Since I never interact with stealerships, I don't think that'll ever be a problem for me. When selling private party, as long as you're honest and have all the paperwork; you can usually get about what you're hoping for. Particularly with unique cars like the Kizashi.
1986 Suzuki Samurai JX (Tintop)
1990 Mazda Miata
1994 Isuzu Trooper
2012 Suzuki Kizashi GTS Sport (6MT)
Speed_Racer

I think that as long as you (the seller) is realistic to sellers about the value of your car including the accident and repair, you won't have an issue. Especially since Kizashis aren't really holding their values that great anyways.

In my experience, I don't like dealing with sellers who expect KBB "excellent" values on their cars w/ accident histories. Of course that's just me, and YMMV with other buyers.
'12 Kizashi,'03 SV650,'04 DL1000
Knightstruth

Exactly what speed racer said have to be realistic. Kizashi is NOT getting some rare car boost in value.

It is a great car but anybody that does alittle research on it is only going to offer what the preceived value is.