Part Number needed

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
RPS3343

I took my 2012 SLS to get an alignment and the rear cam bolts were seized. The mechanic suggested I buy new can bolts and rear drivers side control arm to myself to avoid an up charge. Can anyone provide me the part number for the rear control arm?
Thanks!
KuroNekko

How were they seized and how was a mechanic not able to free it up with lubricants and heat? Sounds like they damaged the hardware to the point it needs to be broken off and replaced.
Is your car AWD or FWD?
In any case, this link should help:
https://monsterfactoryparts.com/parts/2 ... am=viewAll
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
old tech

The car your working with no doubt is or was a high moisture, high salt area car. This is a daily struggle in my area . I ran into this just last month on a native Kizashi and both sides were froze. Heat nut if you have to and loosen a turn. smack the nut end of the bolt with hammer or air hammer. now with a lot of leverage turn in the direction needed just enough to see it move. the bolt will still be frozen to the bushing but you will only need a little turn to make a change. tighten and recheck. Parts not only expensive but a pain to get. If you really need arm and bolt , I do have on an Arizona parts car but you would probably have $120 in parts and shipping.