Hello from down under.

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Gange

Hi, I am Glenn from Australia :D

I have just bought a 2015 sport awd auto :) :) :)

I look forward to participating here and gaining as much knowledge about my car as possible ;)
Woodie

Welcome Glenn/Gange!

Unless you have documentation that shows it has been done, change your CVT fluid.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KuroNekko

Welcome.
A 2015 Kizashi may be the latest model year I've heard of for the vehicle. They stopped selling them in the US and Canada after model year 2013.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Camel

Nope, I've recently bought a 'new' 2016 model. Seems that Suzuki unloaded large volumes of vehicles on to the Australian dealerships who then were required to register them in order to bump up sales statistics. Two years later they were heavily discounting to get them off the showroom floor. I picked mine up for under half price of the original selling price. It was a 'demo' model with just under 16,000 kays, still have the five year warranty.
Ronzuki

WESHOOT should move to Aussie-land....
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
WESHOOT2

Their firearms policies preclude that move...........
KuroNekko

Camel wrote:Nope, I've recently bought a 'new' 2016 model. Seems that Suzuki unloaded large volumes of vehicles on to the Australian dealerships who then were required to register them in order to bump up sales statistics. Two years later they were heavily discounting to get them off the showroom floor. I picked mine up for under half price of the original selling price. It was a 'demo' model with just under 16,000 kays, still have the five year warranty.
Oh, I meant on this site.
It makes sense what you said about the Kizashis in Australia as by that time, Suzuki had planned to discontinue the model so they were liquidating their inventory of Kizashis in markets with Suzuki dealers that could sell them. The Japanese government bought a bunch too as unmarked police vehicles.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)