The Kizashi Spotting Thread!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
KuroNekko

SamirD wrote: There's more Telsa Model 3's than Kizashis! :o
Tesla Model 3's are very common here in California. I see multiple everyday and it's not surprising given the Model 3 is actually now one of the best selling vehicles period. Since mass production began, it's selling among the top 5 vehicles. Believe it or not, it outsold the Toyota Corolla in America this past September. Given rival vehicles from German luxury brands are faltering, they are scrambling to offer similar EVs, focusing on CUVs as Tesla doesn't have a sub-60K CUV yet. It's apparently in the works.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
SamirD

That doesn't surprise me about CA since the company is based there, and there's tons of S's and X's around all the time. It's only recently that I've noticed 3's everywhere, going from seeing about 1/day 2 months ago to 5/day now--all brand new with the temp tag still on them.
LPSISRL

Heading west on I-264 in Portsmouth, Virginia staring into the sun when a silver Kizzy passed me and pulled in front of me. Because of the sun I was not focused on what was behind but what was ahead so I didn't see it coming up. Because of traffic I could not catch up to see if it was the same trim or a Kizashi aware driver. First one I've seen in months. Seriously.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
KuroNekko

Last week, I saw a silver Kizashi Sport in Huntington Beach. Looked great. It was the first Kizashi I've seen in months. Meanwhile I've seen two Nissan GT-Rs and two Lamborghini Aventadors in the last month. I've also already seen the new Lamborghini Urus SUV. It's honestly a shame compared to the Lambo coupes as it looks more like a Toyota or KIA CUV than an exotic.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Evanzo7

Is the ultimate spot when someone notices yours & posts it here?
"If in doubt , flat out" - Colin McRae 1968 -2007
Tom Kizzie

@kuro: the suv's like the urus are not my cup of tea either but i like it more then the cayenne and all others (bentley, mercedes, bmw, tesla etc). The urus has agressive front style, some air vents and small very wide headlights & backlights.
kizashi 6mt black
Kilo_SSK

Evanzo, I guess it is! I think the only way to top that if you both notice each other and then post about it here :lol:
WESHOOT2

Since I often see other Kizashis, I always wonder if they're member (or lurkers) here.

So far, apparently not :mrgreen:
Evanzo7

WESHOOT2 wrote:Since I often see other Kizashis, I always wonder if they're member (or lurkers) here.

So far, apparently not :mrgreen:
I put KizashiClub.Com stickers under the wipers of a fellow owners car, but I've never seen them on here sadly!
"If in doubt , flat out" - Colin McRae 1968 -2007
n8dogg

I spotted mine parked at my office in Google street view!
'12 Kizashi SLS AWD w/RF sound
easy to chip Vivid Red and 25% window tint
Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus II
Power Stop Rotors and Pads
183,xxx miles and still lovin it!