New Member from Curacao Willemstad.

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Papito84

Hi my name is Papito Conquet I own a beautiful Black Kizashi 2011. My Dream Car...
having problem with my timing belt, keeps getting out of rail when get exposed to water even smal drop of water it will get of rail and batery light goes on, AC stops working , starts heating etc, I hope that other Kizashi owners may have solutions for this issues that I am having.. or may have had this problem? is this normal?
KuroNekko

Welcome.

That's not your timing belt. That's the serpentine belt, also known as the fan belt or the accessory belt. Timing belts are always covered up and for the Kizashi, a metal timing chain is used instead of a belt. In fact, take the oil filler cap off and you can even see the timing chain inside the engine.

As for your issue, it sounds like either the belt tensioner has failed and/or your belt is stretched out. I'd check the tensioner and replace the belt. It's a relatively easy fix either way.

Good luck!
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Tom Kizzie

KuroNekko was first again :facepalm:
Do you have pics of your car on the beautifull island? 8-)
kizashi 6mt black
Ronzuki

Early Kizashis (and SX4s) in the U.S. had a tensioner recall issued.
At this point, I'd replace both.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)