2010 Suzuki kizashi parts for sale!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Woodie

https://www.suzukicarparts.com/v-2011-s ... d-flywheel

Ouch, that's rough. Try MegaZip for possible better pricing.

The Master and Slave cylinders seem to be readily available.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
old tech

The flywheel is the same as the sx4 and a good used one should be easy to locate if you really even need it . Its common practice to resurface this. If nothing pans out on this , I do have a nice one here in n/w pa. The clutch and pressure plate is a lighter duty ,or less surface area for the sx4 but would work for you if nothing else was available. Let me know where you are at and I may be able to direct you to someone that has what you need.
SamirD

Interested in the following:
  • Front headlights if they are nice and clear (mine are getting foggy :()
  • Leather gear shift knob if the leather has no tears/mars
  • All 4 brake calipers, and even rotors and pads if they are the originals and have over half their life left.
  • Battery tie down in engine compartment if the paint on it is not peeling.
More as I think of it. I have a UPS account with discounts so that may help us on shipping. Shipping zip will be 35613. Thank you!
compguy42

Front bumper cover available for sale? Hopefully without the fog light holes?
diact1ve

Hi there. Looking to purchase both the left and right fenders /w reflectors. Also front right bumper reflector. My car is a black 2011 GTS. I'm in NY. Thanks!
bruniman12

Thank you for letting me know. It looks like the mechanic reverse charged my battery. I'll need to sell it for spare parts. Its in awesome condition for parts. Unfortunately it won't run again.
bruniman12

If there is anyone in the states who need parts, I'm selling my car for parts. Let me know!
Jonny Loco

Hi there,

This is Jonny from Germany, so in the beginning I want to excuse my English, I will try my best :)

I'm looking for an engine or a cylinder head , because mine needs to be exchanged due to an engine damage.

And in Germany and the Countries around, it is nearly impossible to find one. So in my Despair, I found this Forum and hoped to find someone, who sells his engine or cylinder head. If so, I would be very pleased to hear from you.

Have a nice day everyone.

Greetings from Germany
Jonny
SamirD

Hey Jonny, have you checked the German Kizashi forum?
http://www.kizashiforum.de/
old tech

I’m willing to bet your engine was overheated caused by the belt coming off. ‘This would be due to a tensioner being worn no longer running square letting the belt slide off. I have seen this destroy more than a few cylinder heads. It does this by warping the head into the shape of a banana. The common fix is to replace the engine. Complete engine with less than 100,000 miles on it can be had for US$550. Cylinder heads over here are a little hard to fine but obtainable. The 2.4 The Vitara is a good donor. The cylinder heads can be found using car part.com for $300 and up. I would be willing to bet that an SX4 cylinder head would fit this and also be considered an upgrade because it would most likely have a smaller chamber raising the compression . These heads can be gotten for $150 and up and are much more available. I have not done this yet but very interested in trying one. I take it your head is probably warped beyond resurfacing. If it was warped less than .0010 you can shave it as is. if it’s more than that you have nothing to lose and could try installing the cylinder head in a press with probably about 20 tons of pressure on it overnight to bring out some of the warpage before shaving. Shims on top of 2 and 3 plug holes.Image
I used this method and was able to erase about .006 of the warpage and the cams then spun with your fingers.all the valves were checked for proper seating and tappet clearance . If you are going to reuse your engine block and if you’re going to have a cylinder head shipped from who knows where, a straight edge should be used on both before investments are made. I purchased my oem Head gaskets from fitinparts.sg for only $25 us. But it takes 3 to 4 weeks to get. Get a new oem belt tensioner for about $75 from them while your at it . You have to punch in your part numbers though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk