Sound system, Roof liner and passenger seat

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Abdullah

Hello friends,
I hope you and your loved ones are happy and healthy.
I have three questions:
1: Sound system
My 2015 Kizashi has a basic sound system, meaning it does not have a bluetooth connection. So I was wondering if I swap it with the one which has bluetooth in, will I be available to connect modern phone to it and play music? Like the new bluetooth system where you can connect your phone to it and play youtube on it and listen to it through the car sound system.

2: Roof liner
I have add the picture of the roof liner and the back end. If you press is a little it seems to have some free space in it. My question is, is this normal or do I need to do something about it?
If it's do something about it then any suggestions?
P.S: The first picture is of the other side but it's just to show which area I am talking about.

3: Passenger seat ( electric )
When moving the passenger seat forward and backward it's fine and quiet but when you move the part where you back rests ( sorry for not know the correct terminology Image ) it sounds like a old wooden door from a horror movie and it's loud. The movement is smooth and at same speed as the driver seat... So any suggestions as what to do? Should I just apply some lube to it or change the motor etc?ImageImage

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
LPSISRL

If you're talking about putting in the Rockford-Fosgate, it's a head unit with a separate power amp. So just swapping the stock radio will not do it for you. If you've gotten your hands on the whole RF system, (head unit, power amp, sub-woofer, door speakers) then yes, I think it will work fine provided that the wiring is there. Somebody may know more about that. My iPhone 8 works great over Bluetooth with my RF system.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
Abdullah

LPSISRL wrote:If you're talking about putting in the Rockford-Fosgate, it's a head unit with a separate power amp. So just swapping the stock radio will not do it for you. If you've gotten your hands on the whole RF system, (head unit, power amp, sub-woofer, door speakers) then yes, I think it will work fine provided that the wiring is there. Somebody may know more about that. My iPhone 8 works great over Bluetooth with my RF system.
Hmm... I'll look into that but I was talking a out the stock radio with bluetooth option.
Do after market head units work in kizashi because I heard that if you put after market head unit with digital displays and such ... The media control buttons on the steering wheel do not work with them or give problems, is that true?

SAEED_KIZZY

Abdullah wrote:
LPSISRL wrote:If you're talking about putting in the Rockford-Fosgate, it's a head unit with a separate power amp. So just swapping the stock radio will not do it for you. If you've gotten your hands on the whole RF system, (head unit, power amp, sub-woofer, door speakers) then yes, I think it will work fine provided that the wiring is there. Somebody may know more about that. My iPhone 8 works great over Bluetooth with my RF system.
Hmm... I'll look into that but I was talking a out the stock radio with bluetooth option.
Do after market head units work in kizashi because I heard that if you put after market head unit with digital displays and such ... The media control buttons on the steering wheel do not work with them or give problems, is that true?

No Kizashi uses a simple resistor circuit to control steering wheel buttons any android aftermarket head unit can interface with it no problem. just connect 2 wires to HU and some steering wheel learning procedure. and everything works fine at least for me :)