New shoes

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
Abdullah

Just bought new shoes for my lady.
18"×8jj Oz Racing rims plus 235/45 Continental MC6.ImageImageImage

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Tom Kizzie

Nice. Do you have the center caps with them?
kizashi 6mt black
Abdullah

Tom Kizzie wrote:Nice. Do you have the center caps with them?
Thank you. If you are talking about the original Suzuki center hub caps, no. The previous owner lost them so I bought Chinese ones here. And if you talking about the center hub caps for these rims then that will also be a no hehehe....

john07

This model look similar to the swift dzire. The 2021 Dzire gets cruise control, automatic LED headlamps, auto-folding ORVMs, push-button engine start-stop, and auto AC with rear AC vents. It is also equipped with a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity as well as cloud-based services. Its 4.2-inch multi-colour MID shows plenty of useful driving information.
KlutzNinja

How have those Continental tires been? As far as comfort, road noise, handling, etc.
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)
Abdullah

KlutzNinja wrote:How have those Continental tires been? As far as comfort, road noise, handling, etc.
As far as comfort and handling goes they are performing very nicely but road noise is noticable. Not very high like my tires GT radial Champiros. But I will not consider road noise ad a negative since the roads in Pakistan are not made as they should be so even those tires that are famous for having less or no road noise will have trouble staying quiet lol. Other then that I am very happy with these. Even the wet grip is very good.