Front lower drivers side control arm compatibility

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Brocktroy163

Is there any vehicles that have a compatible lower drivers front control arm with a 2011 sport gts? I’m having a hell of a time trying to find anything similar.
old tech

No. The Kizashi is on its own. I suggest a used one. Car-part.com is where to look. There is one aftermarket copy that I have come across. I'll try to find a seller for you but I really recommend used as I have never had one fail from wearing out on its own.
old tech

Dorman offers a Chinese copy for nearly $200. Part no. 526-869 L or 526-870 R . Rockauto has it in stock.
Brocktroy163

Alright cool man, thank you for the help. I’ll give them a shot. I found some used ones on eBay for right around the same price. If you or anyone reading this has a 2011 sport gts 18in rim laying around, I really could use a new one of those too since my current once was crushed by the idiot that ran the red light and hit me. Thanks again.
old tech

Where are you at? I have plenty of rims , control arms and many other kizashi parts on hand.