Kizashi Club

Your Kizashi Owners Club and Forum 

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
 #49240  by campus23
 Sun May 05, 2019 1:08 pm
does your Kizashi have light regulation? I ask because in my kizashi there is no adjustment option. My kizashi has normal halogen lights and I do not see that the headlamp has a motor for setting lamps? Is it normal ? The interior also does not have any switch to regulate the lights. How does it look like you? Thank you in advance for all the answers.
 #49246  by KuroNekko
 Sun May 05, 2019 4:20 pm
Where are you located? Different areas have different laws and regulations regarding headlights. For example, nearly all vehicles with HIDs in the US have adjusting controls like you describe however, they are not required on halogen-equipped models. Regardless of market, I don't think most cars with halogen bulbs have auto-leveling or any controls for adjusting the headlights. This is done manually with a screwdriver at the headlight by turning screws that adjust the height of the beam. You can also adjust horizontally but USDM models have a protective cap over the adjusting screws. Pop that off and you can access the horizontal adjusting screw. More details here:
https://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2140
 #49249  by campus23
 Mon May 06, 2019 12:06 am
Thank you for the quick answer. I asked about regulations because my Kizashi is from the USA (and he has no automatic regulation) as you write. in Europe (Poland) each car has electric light regulation manually or self-leveling (no matter whether it is Xenon or halogen light)