fuel smell

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Jasper

This schedule even shows a sort of exchange icon and two part numbers ...
Looks like this may help my claim for warranty .. if only I can find prove for this being a revision ...
tank wissel L00 naar L20.JPG
tank wissel L00 naar L20.JPG (86.87 KiB) Viewed 3295 times
Petr

Jasper

after first having been offered 50% compensation (ex. VAT) I pushed a little bit and Suzuki responded by giving me the new tank under full warranty. Tank is going to Japan for investigation. Euro tanks (told to be) different from USA tank, and according to Suzuki there is no connection between this failure and the 'spider recall' . All good again.
KuroNekko

Jasper wrote:after first having been offered 50% compensation (ex. VAT) I pushed a little bit and Suzuki responded by giving me the new tank under full warranty. Tank is going to Japan for investigation. Euro tanks (told to be) different from USA tank, and according to Suzuki there is no connection between this failure and the 'spider recall' . All good again.
Glad to hear of the favorable resolution. I think the warranty coverage by Suzuki was the right thing for them to do. I also think it was a wise move to have that gas tank sent to Suzuki HQ in Japan for investigation as that kind of damage is a bizarre occurrence.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)