Time for new suspension... HELP!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
cca105983

Hey guys! Long time lurker here. I have a 2012 Kizashi s 6-speed with 85k. Suspension on all four wheels is just about shot and it's been driving me crazy. Makes my baby feel like an old wagon going over speed bumps :cry: . Been looking around but can't find a decent replacement. Just those cheap kyb replacements. I don't want to put oem shocks and struts either because I'm hoping to find a bit of an improvement from stock. Has anyone tried coilovers? Do coilovers replaces struts? Are they considered to upgrade ride quality? Any help is much appreciated!
Woodie

The KYB's are stock replacement, they work fine. Given that the Kizashi already has a sporty suspension, I find that to be the way to go. On most cars I would be looking for an upgrade just as you said, but don't think there's any need for it on the Kizashi. Coilovers are meant more for performance than ride quality, and will most likely be over $1,000.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KuroNekko

Woodie is spot on. The Kizashi's OE shocks and struts are made by KYB anyway and given your car isn't a Sport model, the shocks are likely the same as the KYB aftermarket products you see available.

Given the Kizashi's rare and unpopular status, the aftermarket parts scene is very minimal for this car. The only aftermarket brand that makes a suspension kit for the Kizashi is KW from Germany. The kit is only in Europe and costs about $1500. Like Woodie stated, it's also much more geared for track use than road comfort. If you go to the thread I created about Kizashi Youtube videos, you'll see that the first video is about a Japanese guy and his JDM Kizashi. His car actually has the KW set. It lowers the car and offers a much more firm ride which is something the host mentions as rather rough. It will certainly be a downgrade in comfort for the sake of better track performance.
If I were you, I'd replace the struts and shocks with the KYB products and also make sure to get the revised rear bump stoppers.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
cca105983

Thanks so much for the responses guys! KYB it is. I'll try to post about it after the install!