hello,new member from China!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
akana

uhh,Hi guys.
i'm an owner of Kizashi who come from china.its FWD with cvt,no navi.
i dont know what model it does call in your land.but i do know,the car selled in china,compared with the one in USA,has no 18inch wheels but 17inch.the tire is cheepy YOKOHAMA,but not dunlop.The audio speaker is much poorer.mention to the fog lamp,i love the Chinese style :D

here is my purpose,i bought the car over half one year,
when i realized, its boring that just sit myself in the car and driving,i want to do some "customize".but sadly,i was rarely able to find a suitable component to fit on.so i just take a chance,maybe i could find some information useful or get myself inspired.

BTW,i am a fan of SUZUKI.SX4 is another vehicle i owned.
kdkiz

Here is a couple of web sites for you. http://roadracemotorsports.com/store/ and carid.com.
Northernstar

歡迎 : )
kdkiz

Your welcome.
akana

thank you all,especialy #2guy. thanks for providing website.
its not easy to buy some car part from the other side over the Pacific Ocean.
the "tariff" thing you know.but even i can afford the high price, the Formalities will kill me anyway.
so i was thinking a real "DIY".i was tend to make some component from scratch.
The Pulley,for example.is there anyone would tell me the spec?I would be no more appreciate.Diameter,Width,Aperture,Weight...I shall do this all in my hand.starting with the little stuff.
wuhaoran

欢迎 同胞
markmany

i am also new for the site.
welcome to this site.
rocket_man

akana wrote:so i was thinking a real "DIY".i was tend to make some component from scratch.The Pulley,for example.is there anyone would tell me the spec?I would be no more appreciate.Diameter,Width,Aperture,Weight...I shall do this all in my hand.starting with the little stuff.

you are going to CNC your own billet aluminum pulley ??? iam impressed!!!
Mods: Cat Back, Under Drive Pulley, Strut Tower brace, K&N Filter, Sony Xplode 6 1/2 4 way speakers in rear, blacked out S in front grill, American Racing Alloys.
Trailboss

rocket_man wrote:

you are going to CNC your own billet aluminum pulley ??? iam impressed!!!
A long time ago we used to make things here, son....

Sorry...couldn't resist.. :mrgreen:
shanghailocal

akana wrote:uhh,Hi guys.
i'm an owner of Kizashi who come from china.its FWD with cvt,no navi.
i dont know what model it does call in your land.but i do know,the car selled in china,compared with the one in USA,has no 18inch wheels but 17inch.the tire is cheepy YOKOHAMA,but not dunlop.The audio speaker is much poorer.mention to the fog lamp,i love the Chinese style :D

here is my purpose,i bought the car over half one year,
when i realized, its boring that just sit myself in the car and driving,i want to do some "customize".but sadly,i was rarely able to find a suitable component to fit on.so i just take a chance,maybe i could find some information useful or get myself inspired.

BTW,i am a fan of SUZUKI.SX4 is another vehicle i owned.
me from shanghai, ni hao!