Where to buy ball joints?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
suzuki

It's all black. Same wheels as yours though. I like the black interior the most!
Ronzuki

suzuki wrote: The car was wrecked before I bought it and the axle was replaced, but I guess it wasn't torqued to 185 ft lbs like it should have been. Anyway, all is well now.
Good to hear it's resolved. Not a 'Suzuki reliability' problem after all. Once again....professional monkey induced failure/problem. Tightening critical nuts to torque specs is, apparently, a novel and foreign concept to the professionals. I'd almost be willing to bet a higher percentage of people on this forum have torque wrenches compared to those that are 'in the business'.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
SamirD

Ronzuki wrote:
suzuki wrote: The car was wrecked before I bought it and the axle was replaced, but I guess it wasn't torqued to 185 ft lbs like it should have been. Anyway, all is well now.
Good to hear it's resolved. Not a 'Suzuki reliability' problem after all. Once again....professional monkey induced failure/problem. Tightening critical nuts to torque specs is, apparently, a novel and foreign concept to the professionals. I'd almost be willing to bet a higher percentage of people on this forum have torque wrenches compared to those that are 'in the business'.
Seriously! It's absolutely scary to know how many cars we pass every day with improperly spec'd stuff that can lead to an accident.
DiggerDerrik

suzuki wrote: I should have looked into this more before I purchased it. It' worse then some exotic European car as far as parts go. I work on everything myself, so I can usually buy anything online an replace for a decent price, but this is frustrating.
I have a 2010 GTS with 110,000 miles on it that I've owned since new. The only parts I've ever had to change, other then filters and fluids, is the headlights. Even the brake pads are still original. I live in a hilly area and commute in stop and go traffic. Car still drives and rides like it did 6.5 year ago when I bought it. Hopefully that makes you feel better about your purchase.
2016 Ford Explorer XLT Ecoboost
2010 Kizashi GTS FWD
2011 F-350 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4 6.7
DiggerDerrik

Oh yeah and tires. Forgot to mention them
2016 Ford Explorer XLT Ecoboost
2010 Kizashi GTS FWD
2011 F-350 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4 6.7
SamirD

DiggerDerrik wrote:Oh yeah and tires. Forgot to mention them
If you had the stock Dunlops, you definitely wouldn't have forgotten. :lol: