The Kizashi Spotting Thread!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
paininthenuts

Spotted a white one on 16th June in Milton Keynes, reg J24 BGG. It wasn't as clean as mine, but was almost certainly privately owned. The Suzuki UK office is in Milton Keynes, so the most likely place to see a Kizi is here, because that is what the executives drive. However the number plate is cherished, which would indicate is is privately owned.
LPSISRL

Cherished?
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
Fritz2

Cherished plates in the UK are similar in idea to personalized plates here in the states.
DesRado

Blue Kizashi spotted on I-95 around Richmond this morning between 4:30 and 5am. Flashed my high beams (yellow) before jumping off the highway.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

kentman4

Saw an ice blue Kizzy in Mobile, Al today.
2001 Mazda Millenia S
2006 Suzuki Forenza
2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara Xsport
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS
SamirD

It's been a while, but we saw a grey gts/sport sls in mke during the end of the winter/early spring and another black one which was surprising as I thought we had the only one.
KuroNekko

I spotted a silver Kizashi Sport AWD while I was out walking my dog to the pet store for some dog food. It had some modifications like a roof rack with bike modules, a side-mounted license plate, and a carbon fiber fascia insert so I could tell the owner was an enthusiast. As I was walking by, I noticed the owner come out to his car so I decided to chat him up about the Kizashi. Pretty nice guy. He even had a 55W HID kit. I invited him to the forum so hopefully he signs up and we can all talk Kizashi.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
BLyons

SamirD wrote:It's been a while, but we saw a grey gts/sport sls in mke during the end of the winter/early spring and another black one which was surprising as I thought we had the only one.
The black one might have been me. I was in Milwaukee a few weekends ago.
Black 2011 Sport SLS AWD
LPSISRL

Went up to Maryland this weekend from SE Virginia. I didn't see any Kizashis until on my way back. I was pulling out of the WaWa in Fredericksburg off of I-95 and one silver SE (I thnk) passed by in front of me. I followed it onto southbound I-95 for several miles, then passed it, (older couple in it with the lady driving) and pulled back in front of it. They didn't seem to notice the two Kizashi parade going on. They pulled off a few exits after getting on. That's the only one I saw.

I'm always hopeful that when I see one that it's someone from this forum who's also keeping an eye out for our Kizashi brethren. Took a video too. Is that weird? :drive:

2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
KuroNekko

I spotted one a few days ago. A pretty blue Kizashi out in Maryland. However, my excitement in seeing it quickly dissipated as the driver was one of the worst I've seen in a very long time. The car was crawling at about 15 to 20 MPH on a bone-dry freeway on-ramp onto the Capital Beltway from the Balt/Wash Parkway. It then came to a full stop when merging despite no stop or yield signs and it being clear of right-lane traffic. It then merged and drove so slowly that it was nearly rear-ended by a car that came up behind it.
I took a good look at the driver and call tell you she is unlikely to be a member here.
Honestly, that person shouldn't have a license. The way they were driving will likely cause a major accident.
I'm curious to see if I still have the footage on my dash cam.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)