Kizashi Differences Around the World

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
SamirD

Woodie wrote:Your tax dollars at work. You send reps to DC to provide for the common defense, and all they do is pass laws forcing you to buy shit you don't want.
Worse thing to come out of the Firestone-Ford finger-pointing session over the Explorer. Big business and big brother working hand-in-hand. :roll:
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:Starting in 2016 or so, we will also have rear view cameras on all new cars since looking the way you are moving is much too much to ask for with Americans.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Please don't let Washington get a hold of your idea. :o
SamirD

paininthenuts wrote:That's quite funny. Do you think the US government will insist on the autopark facility soon? To be honest I don't even know if the UK Kizi has TPMS, I hope it doesn't, as I have heard it can be a real pain when you get new tires. In actual fact, how can I tell, baring in mind the user manual is quite generic?
Nah, we have enough parking lots that you never have to learn if you don't want to. :lol:

As far as TPMS, look at your valve stems. If they are metal, you have TPMS. If they are rubber, you don't. 8-)
Woodie

SamirD wrote:
KuroNekko wrote:Starting in 2016 or so, we will also have rear view cameras on all new cars since looking the way you are moving is much too much to ask for with Americans.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Please don't let Washington get a hold of your idea. :o
Too late for that advice, they already have gotten a hold of it. KurNekko wasn't joking, they're going to be mandatory.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
paininthenuts

Here we go. UK spec Kizashi Sport AWD

Chrome inserts
Rear and front fogs
Rear and front parking sensors
Headlight washers
Keyless entry
Sunroof
18" alloys
Auto headlights
Auto windscreen wipers
Full leather with electric memory seats plus heating
Folding wing mirrors that are heated and electrically adjustable
8 speaker powerful sound system
Cruise control
Voice recognition Bluetooth
Duel zone climate control
Switchable AWD
Trip computer

I am sure I have forgotten stuff, but as you can see this car is well spec'd
SamirD

I wish we in the US got the following:
paininthenuts wrote: front parking sensors
Headlight washers
Folding wing mirrors
I have no idea why most markets have front parking sensors while we only got rear. :evil:
honsonwong

In Canada (I believe), we don't have TPMS.
KuroNekko

paininthenuts wrote: Folding wing mirrors that are heated and electrically adjustable
You simply mean the side mirrors fold by hand, not motor, correct?
If so, that's no different than what we have, SamirD.

We probably don't have front parking sensors because North America is generally much easier to park in than densely populated areas of Europe and Asia with limited parking spaces.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
paininthenuts

KuroNekko wrote:
paininthenuts wrote: Folding wing mirrors that are heated and electrically adjustable

We probably don't have front parking sensors because North America is generally much easier to park in than densely populated areas of Europe and Asia with limited parking spaces.
No, the wing mirrors fold by using a switch just below the wing mirror adjusters.
KuroNekko

paininthenuts wrote:
KuroNekko wrote:

No, the wing mirrors fold by using a switch just below the wing mirror adjusters.
Wow, you do get all the goodies... but you guys sure pay a lot more for the car.
Do you have HID (High Intensity Discharge) headlights for the low beams?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)