Kizashi Club

Your Kizashi Owners Club and Forum 

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
 #47890  by DiggerDerrik
 Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:19 pm
I saw one parked on the shoulder of I-5 north near 44th Ave exit in Lynnwood WA the other day. It was a sad sight. I hope it was simply out of gasoline.
 #47962  by Evanzo7
 Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:40 am
Friend of mine text me the other day saying he has seen a total of 3 in East Kilbride, Scotland!
Think I may need to go hunt them down!
 #47977  by SamirD
 Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:16 am
Evanzo7 wrote:Friend of mine text me the other day saying he has seen a total of 3 in East Kilbride, Scotland!
Think I may need to go hunt them down!
Sounds like a nice day trip. 8-)

And if you happened to have 4 Kizashis in a single meet, you will hold the title of largest Kizashi meet in the whole world! :mrgreen:
 #48041  by BLyons
 Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:05 pm
I was in Milwaukee the past couple days, and as I backed up to leave the hotel, I glanced to the side and noticed a white base model Kizashi sitting in the lot next door. That's now the third one I've seen, including mine.
 #48042  by SamirD
 Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:26 pm
BLyons wrote:I was in Milwaukee the past couple days, and as I backed up to leave the hotel, I glanced to the side and noticed a white base model Kizashi sitting in the lot next door. That's now the third one I've seen, including mine.
Oh man! Why didn't you mention you were in MKE? I would have driven up to see a fellow forum member and their Kizashi. :D

I think that's a new one as I don't think we saw a white one when we lived there--great spot!
 #48044  by BLyons
 Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:06 pm
SamirD wrote:
BLyons wrote:I was in Milwaukee the past couple days, and as I backed up to leave the hotel, I glanced to the side and noticed a white base model Kizashi sitting in the lot next door. That's now the third one I've seen, including mine.
Oh man! Why didn't you mention you were in MKE? I would have driven up to see a fellow forum member and their Kizashi. :D

I think that's a new one as I don't think we saw a white one when we lived there--great spot!

I was really only there for the day. Drove down with a friend on Tuesday night to see Metallica, stayed overnight and visited a couple places around town Wednesday, then went to see the Foo Fighters that night.
 #48046  by SamirD
 Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:32 pm
BLyons wrote:
SamirD wrote:

I was really only there for the day. Drove down with a friend on Tuesday night to see Metallica, stayed overnight and visited a couple places around town Wednesday, then went to see the Foo Fighters that night.
Dude, you should have definitely gotten in touch--love those bands and haven't gotten a chance to see them live ever.
 #48049  by OliverB
 Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:14 pm
Saw a total of 7 today. And speeding up to one costed me $224 thanks to this fine policeman.
 #48051  by SamirD
 Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:11 pm
OliverB wrote:Saw a total of 7 today. And speeding up to one costed me $224 thanks to this fine policeman.
Wow, that's a lot. Well worth the ticket price. :mrgreen:
 #48292  by SamirD
 Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:49 am
I forgot to post here, but spotted another two I've never seen in the Chicago area. So I think that's a total of 6 now in 2+ years? :lol: :facepalm:

There's more Telsa Model 3's than Kizashis! :o