What if you were to lose your Kizashi?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
KuroNekko

I know this is an uncomfortable topic for those of us who like the car a lot, but I've been wondering this: what if you lost your Kizashi to an accident or something and had to replace the car? Would you seek another Kizashi? Would you go for something else?

Frankly, this issue has already been a reality for some members and we've heard of people moving on to different cars.
North Americans are limited in choice as Suzuki no longer sells cars so replacing their Kizashi with a new one is not an option. The Kizashi apparently isn't even sold in the UK anymore (it's recently been missing from Suzuki UK's site).

If you had to part with yours would you seek another one? If not, what would you get?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Speed_Racer

If I were to lose mine, I wouldn't get another. I like that I bought mine w/ low miles and I know it's been taken care of. As time goes on, available Kizashis will have higher miles and parts will become more scarce.

I'd probably go back to a truck since if you can only have one vehicle, they're great swiss army knives. The Frontier Pro 4x was high on my list before I bought my Kizashi. I passed because they hold their value too well (not fun if you buy preowned like me), and fuel economy.
'12 Kizashi,'03 SV650,'04 DL1000
bootymac

I'd consider a used Sport model. Can't argue against the value of the Kizashi
Firefly

Even in the NYC metro area, service centers are sparse. I can't do too much DIY and need a reliable daily driver. I would move on to something else.

My lease is up next month so that will pretty much do it for me.
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum
murcod

http://www.skoda.com.au/models/octavia- ... n/overview <- with manual transmission (of course!)
David
bkcheong

murcod wrote:http://www.skoda.com.au/models/octavia- ... n/overview <- with manual transmission (of course!)
Excellent choice for us here in Oz! I would go with that one too (and in white!).
sx4rocious

I really wish our government wasn't so hell-bent on regulating out all the cool Imports. I'd rock that Skoda considering one of my best friends from High School is Czech. I'd look there or to Opel, Renault, or Citreon if we were allowed... I guess I just long for the untouchable...
bootymac

sx4rocious wrote:I really wish our government wasn't so hell-bent on regulating out all the cool Imports. I'd rock that Skoda considering one of my best friends from High School is Czech. I'd look there or to Opel, Renault, or Citreon if we were allowed... I guess I just long for the untouchable...
VW GTI or Audi A3. Close enough :P
sx4rocious

bootymac wrote:
sx4rocious wrote:I really wish our government wasn't so hell-bent on regulating out all the cool Imports. I'd rock that Skoda considering one of my best friends from High School is Czech. I'd look there or to Opel, Renault, or Citreon if we were allowed... I guess I just long for the untouchable...
VW GTI or Audi A3. Close enough :P
just doesn't have the same ring to it. I like the "untouchableness" of them...