Kizashi Club

Your Kizashi Owners Club and Forum 

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
 #50464  by campus23
 Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:18 pm
if you need a part from Poland, search on allegro or olx.pl. afterwards write a message to me and I will try to send (foreign shipments are rare on these auction sites so it's hard to buy with shipping yourself) prices of parts are sometimes much cheaper as in the US.
 #50473  by SAEED_KIZZY
 Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:49 am
campus23 wrote:if you need a part from Poland, search on allegro or olx.pl. afterwards write a message to me and I will try to send (foreign shipments are rare on these auction sites so it's hard to buy with shipping yourself) prices of parts are sometimes much cheaper as in the US.

Thanks campus23. good to know.
 #50530  by SAEED_KIZZY
 Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:44 am
kizashiwanter wrote:but in Poland there are few kizashi parts...

I don't know how many kizashi sold in Poland but https://allegro.pl is the biggest online store for kizashi that I ever saw on the net.my friend bought a steering wheel with all buttons (cruise, paddle shifter , ...) only 30$ it was used but like brand new. for me this site is full of pictures about kizashi parts for my modification to car before buying.