Kizashi Club

Your Kizashi Owners Club and Forum 

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
 #33128  by yoshi2012
 Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:57 pm
kizashigal wrote:Welcome to Denver and brrrrrrr! Go from 70 to 20 in a day! I always feel a little safer on the slick roads in my kiz, if you see a blue kiz be sure to wave!

I sure will! Thank you!
 #33273  by FrankoLaMoya
 Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:06 pm
Well said yoshi2012!! It is a freaking good looking car for the price and all the features. I alsmost bought an Optima, an ILX or a WRX, but I test drove the Kizashi and just bought it on the spot (after a lot of negociating lol)! Welcome to the forum. I have a black 2012 Kizashi iAWD and I did not have any problem with it except the CVT weird sound sometimes, but nobody knows if it's a problem or normal.
 #33492  by Armykizyguy92
 Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:52 pm
Welcome to the forums. I like the white but in fort drum with all the snow we get I would never be able to find it :)
 #34441  by SamirD
 Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:03 am
Belated welcome! Congrats on the sls. We have a 2011 SLS Sport awd that's basically a twin of KuroNekko's from the outside.

I'm usually not a fan of white cars, but boy does that look nice. Especially with the snow. Looks like it's found a nice home. :)